Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA 4.1.10 ROM + Download

First of all, thanks for all your tips, I will try it right now when I am home.

than some infos:

1. I am no noob. I created a lot of Roms in the last 5 years for Android, CM, Stock, Miui Roms. Flashed a lot of devices and got into a lot of errors during this time. Got some really hard bricks, but I fixed it everytime, so Android isn't brickable :)

2. Yes it is an original device, bought it from Xiaomi, for sure

3. Yes it is the WCDMA version because device info says it, IMEI is ok. It is my main device for the last 4 days and 3G works in Germany, which wouldn't be possible with the Tegra 4 version.

4. I think the main error was the first Rom Zip, because when I try it again it says the file is corrupt.

5. I downloaded the stable 3 and dev 4.1.10 as fastboot and stable 2 and 4.1.10 as zip. Will download it again and hope that there isn't any corrupt file

6. I can boot into Fastboot and Recovery, but in Recovery there is only the corrupt update.zip from the first flash and when I try to wipe anything it gets stocked at 98%.

7. Tried it with Fastboot and this got me all the time the message that the device and image are not matching, what can't be true, because it is an original device. The only possibility is if the id got crashed and therefore it doesn't match. I deleted the if question from the flash tool and than I got the other message that tz.bin and something with the size.

8. I will use another Hardware and try it on a Laptop, but I don't have any problems with drivers. They installed and Fastboot recognises it all the time.

Hope I got it fixed. If I will have learned again something. I only updated because stable 2 has a camera problem. You can set only 10MP, but it is a 13MP camera. A lot of users in the german community complained about it. Therefore, I think xiaomi released stable 3, hopefully fixed now.

Hope I got it fixed. If I will have learned again something. I only updated because stable 2 has a camera problem. You can set only 10MP, but it is a 13MP camera. A lot of users in the german community complained about it. Therefore, I think xiaomi released stable 3, hopefully fixed now.

The camera bug is present on 4.1.10!

4. I think the main error was the first Rom Zip, because when I try it again it says the file is corrupt.
maybe when downloaded file it interrupted 4 this reason I'm using mirrors, not only my own server 2 deploy some files
That camera bug is in 4.1.10 like location problems with network not gps I think need to create bug list for Mi3W version 2 help developers

maybe when downloaded file it interrupted 4 this reason I'm using mirrors, not only my own server 2 deploy some files

That camera bug is in 4.1.10 like location problems with network not gps I think need to create bug list for Mi3W version 2 help developers
If i am not mistaken the MIUI developers site was written in Chinese.
Can you do it??

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

so everything ok ? if there is weekly release and no reaction from devs or rom makers, then we are on sad situation, we will fall behind in releases and bugs

With me everything OK. Hoping only camera Bug will be fixed soon and download Bug, because all downloads are really slow compare to my Mi2s.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

My tip if you want to use another language but there is only englisch/chinese. Use the DEV Version of the App, install Morelocal2 and change the language. The system stays the same, but all Apps will be in your language, when it is supported by the App.

to change camera resolution change language to chinese, There is a string that is missing in english translation.

Reactions: Kramtoske
yes it's true that missing a option to 13px resolution in english language, in english u just can't open menu, but if u set to 13px it works fine just not try to change resolution everything else looks fine, now it's only network location vs gps

If you want to have camera working complete try french forum with french rom (english is ok for camera)
But in french release, no OTA working.
But when the rom will be ok here, you can come back without any problem.