Xiaomi Mi4 touch is not functioning at all, its been just a month buying this new phone.

Nov 6, 2014
Please help...

I bought new Mi4 mobile from oppomart.com online and now my Mi4 touch is not working. No service center is wiling to help as Mi4 is not even launched officially in other region.

I have tried to reboot multiple time, I have tried to calibrate, but nothing helps.

Please let me know who and where I can get help to get my phone either repair or fixed?

Please help...

I bought new Mi4 mobile from oppomart.com online and now my Mi4 touch is not working. No service center is wiling to help as Mi4 is not even launched officially in other region.

I have tried to reboot multiple time, I have tried to calibrate, but nothing helps.

Please let me know who and where I can get help to get my phone either repair or fixed?

I recommend you a shop to buy the Xiaomi m4 full screen or touch screen .If you can seperate the old touch screen from LCD ,you can buy touch screen only .If you can't seperate ,it is better to buy the full screen :
http://www.dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=2661

Please help...

Eh?

Send it back to oppomart, they supply the warranty on the device. You should have no issues getting it replaced.

Sent from my MI 4W