Xiaomi Mi5 - 4g/lte Only Working On Sim1

Wolle78

Members
Nov 10, 2016
HI,
yesterday I flashed from official global ROM to the 6.11.3 xaomi.eu version.
With official global developer Rom it was working on both SIMs with 4G/LTE but with the Xiaomi.EU Version it is only working with SIM 1 .

Has anybody an idea ?

Thanks a lot

Mine has only ever had one sim working 4G (the one selected for data) and the other 3G. If I change the settings to use sim 2 for data then it is 4G and sim 1 is 3G. I've had china rom, global rom, a couple of custom roms and the EU rom (best one so far in my opinion) and it has always been the same. Never had 4G on both.

I have similar experience since Miui 8. No 4G in port 1 and 4G is only operating in port 2. I am Dutch and using sim card from Vodafone. 4G in other Phone (also lacking band 20) is better. So I hope this will improve in the near future in MIUI 8 (I am using EU stable rom, because I very much appreciate this rom)

When I say "on both" I mean simultaneously. Either of my sim slots will work on 4G & 4G+ if I set it to "internet". If you're experiencing problems with one sim slot being incapable of 4G or 4G+, I suggest backing up the phone, then, using TWRP, wipe davlik cache, cache, system and data, then do a full reinstall of the rom and google apps.
Screenshot_2016-11-12-17-46-02-577_com.android.phone.png

Last edited: