Xiaomi Note 3 Certificate Of Conformity

Redone

Members
Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

does anyone knows how to get the Xiaomi note 3 Certificate of conformity. I require it to get my parcel from Customs Department they doesn't want to give me the phone till i bring the certificate

Please any help

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,

does anyone knows how to get the Xiaomi note 3 Certificate of conformity. I require it to get my parcel from Customs Department they doesn't want to give me the phone till i bring the certificate

Please any help
You have to give 10 Euro customs, everything will go very well!... where do you live?

Reactions: Redone
that's what im thinking to do but do you think he's gonna give it to me and do you think he have it ?
I do not know, but you have to prove otherwise the phone does not move them. I do not know how are the laws for the importation from you

Hello, i'm from Morocco too, i ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 3 and i couldn't get it too because of the non existence of the conformity certificate, if u found one please can u give it to me?

Reactions: Redone
Hello, i'm from Morocco too, i ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 3 and i couldn't get it too because of the non existence of the conformity certificate, if u found one please can u give it to me?
Ahh rah khedito ila kenti mn rabat n9der n3awnk sinon kheli lya chi haja bach ntcontacta m3ak whatsap wla facebook

Walakin ana machi pour le Redmi note 3 7it kanu 9aloli comme quoi que ce soit note 2 ola 3 3ndhum certificat makanch aytra li mouchkil, oui jsuis à Rabat, dis moi wach c vrai que la poste katred les produits après 15 jours l casa?

Walakin ana machi pour le Redmi note 3 7it kanu 9aloli comme quoi que ce soit note 2 ola 3 3ndhum certificat makanch aytra li mouchkil, oui jsuis à Rabat, dis moi wach c vrai que la poste katred les produits après 15 jours l casa?
Sii 3endhom certificat o hya bach jebto hadchi kayn ghir f rabat :/ o machi bsah ayrj3o lik sel3a ghir kaykhel3ok 3afak pass whatsap rah makndekhlch hna bezaf 06.48.74.51.23