New Xiaomi Note3 Pro Endlessly Rebooting

Santiago Figari

Members
Mar 12, 2017
Some days ago my phone started showing some problems , it was impossible to turn on the bluetooth without restarting the phone, then after some days started to re boot frequently, at some point the rebooting wasn't stopping until emtying the battery. I manage to restart it and restored the phone to factory default reset. After that the phone restarted for some time but then started to rebbot and stay at the black screen with the MI logo and a bargraph under , it will keep rebooting endlessly until the battery is empty.
The phone is still in waranty , 5 month of use since purchase, they return it after 15 days in service saying that the phone have been robably dropped and the board is bended. That have never happened. I guess the only way will be now to sue the importer of the phone and the store.
Anyone have an Idea of what can be the cause of the problem?
IMEI No. 861735031992943
Android 5.1.1 LMY47v
MIUI Xiaomi.EU 7.2.STABLE 7.2.5.0 (LHOCNDA)

since they wont honor the warranty I decided to flash the phone,on fastboot installed adb and TWRP. with TWRP made a wipe and installed the EU ROM v8.2.1.0, it all went OK , but after reboot , I would be able to sing in to my google account but not the the MIUI account. The account is OK , sice I can sign in from a PC. Also the phone settings wont open, it will give a mesage "unfortunately settings has stopped" and a bag report (have the captured screens but cant post the pics here). I dont know what can it be , a bug or maybe somethings that wasn't wiped from before the flash. Flashed again an older version the last working version before the problems started, V7.2.5.0 , but at reboot the phone locked. I have applied for unlock , and now I am waiting for it. Anyone have an I idea of what can be the problem?

Anyone have an I idea of what can be the problem?

From android 5 to android 6 you need to make 1st,
1. factory reset from TWRP (wipe > advance wipe > cache + data + dalvik cache),
but if you see red error in this wipe step, then you need to make:
2. format data (wipe > format data > yes > OK > back to TWRP home > reboot > recovery)

And after that, try again the 1, if all the message is white, then you can install the android 6 rom (better from sd card)