Xiaomi Pad 6 - Does not detect external computer monitors

Power123

Members
Aug 23, 2024
Hi,

I have recently purchased a Xiaomi pad 6!

I have tried to connect it via usb type C to a keyboard/mouse/computer monitor so as to use it as a mini laptop and have encountered the following:

1. It detects and recognise keyboard/mouse but not any of my computer screens (LG, and Dell monitors)
  2. I have tried with different usb type c hubs (e.g. Baeus 8-in-1 or a Dell WD19S 130W USB-C Docking Station) but the screens are not recognized.
  3. I have tried with different kind of cables e.g. vga to hdmi, vga to hdmi to displayport (connected to the hubs) but it is not being recongised.
In all cases the keyboard and mouse are always recongised! Also, i have a Samsung S23 ultra that in all of the above scenarios recognizes everything within 2 seconds of plugging it in....

P.S. is there an option to enable to my tablet? is there a screen option to enable to mirror my display or something like that? i want and need wired connection as the casting option to my tv works but i can not connect it to a computer monitor...

Use a USB-C to HDMI adapter without a hub. That is working with every Xiaomi device that has a real USB 3.2 port. My Xiaomi 14 works without a problem. Only my new Redmi Pad Pro 5G doesn´t word, because it has only USB 2.0 connection via USB-C. With every device you can use a USB 3.0 to Displayport adapter + USB-C OTG adpater.

Reactions: Power123