Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (MiUI 10) Chinese Rom to global rom ?

Oct 23, 2018
Hey I recently bought a Redmi 6 pro. It came with Chinese rom as the global rom isn't still available in Bangladesh. I don't like the chinese version for some reasons like chinese words & apps here & there. Can't change the default assistant to google assistant. Some chinese options in the setting which I don't understand. So I would love to switch to Global rom. If anyone has switched to global rom from china can you please help me with the tutorial or link.

Hey I recently bought a Redmi 6 pro. It came with Chinese rom as the global rom isn't still available in Bangladesh. I don't like the chinese version for some reasons like chinese words & apps here & there. Can't change the default assistant to google assistant. Some chinese options in the setting which I don't understand. So I would love to switch to Global rom. If anyone has switched to global rom from china can you please help me with the tutorial or link.
I usw China roms and dotn have chinese words...
If You want change rom to Global unlock bootloader official app mi unlock tool and flash phone via xiaomiflash to Global rom. Thats all.
Rom Global You can download from Official forum en.miui.com