Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Lite Black Bluetooth Headphones Not Working!

nahamodo

Members
Mar 30, 2024
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-30 at 2.43.07 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-30 at 2.43.25 PM.jpeg

Hello,

I recently purchased Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Lite Black Bluetooth Headphones from Trendyol. However, I have concerns about whether the headphones are working.

Problem:

• I tried resetting the headphones by pressing and holding them (for 10-20 seconds), but it didn't work.
  • I charged the headphones for a long time because they might have been out of battery. When charging, the white light on the case only turns on when I first plug it in and turns off after a short while. Is this normal?
  • I tried different charging cables and adapters (Xiaomi and computer USB), but it still didn't work.
Additional Information:

• The headphones are Xiaomi Turkey Guaranteed.
  • I tried all the solutions on Youtube. Nothing worked.
  • I bought it from Trendyol and the product has over 16,000 reviews. However, I think many of the reviews are fake.
  • I think the headphones are defective.
  • There is no solution on the forums. Everyone is left unanswered and only returns are mentioned.
Questions:

• Is there another way to test if these headphones are defective?
  • Can I return them to Trendyol?
  • What should I do in this situation?
Additional:

My brother researched and bought these headphones for himself. He doesn't know much about this stuff. Therefore, I would be very grateful if you could explain in detail what I need to do.

Thank you.

This is a forum for custom ROMs for Xiaomi phones. You better address your issue directly to Xiaomi or the seller of the earphones.

Reactions: gogocar62
This is a forum for custom ROMs for Xiaomi phones. You better address your issue directly to Xiaomi or the seller of the earphones.
''OH, PARDON!

It's the weekend, so we'll have to call during the week.
The product will be returned after it has been tested and left charging. I still wanted to get some help.

We have contacted the seller and are waiting for an answer. Thank you very much for your reply.''

Reactions: MeiGuddet