Xiaomi redmi note 11 not see in Fastboot

cuc ioan

Members
May 10, 2016
Hello. I would like to unlock the bootloader on a redmi note 11 but I can't see it in my unlock application. I went through all the unlocking steps for the first time when he told me I had to wait 168 hours. After the 7 days have passed, I tried again following all the steps but it doesn't appear connected anymore. I don't know what to try anymore, please if you have any ideas ... I'm waiting. Thanks a lot.

Did you install the Driver via the Mi Unlock Tool ?
You can click on settings and let them maybe reinstall.
I have to wait until Thursday to say how it was with my Device, but I will let you know.

Also maybe try a different USB-C Cable, the one from the Redmi also doesn't connect to my Pc.

Last edited:
Hello. I would like to unlock the bootloader on a redmi note 11 but I can't see it in my unlock application. I went through all the unlocking steps for the first time when he told me I had to wait 168 hours. After the 7 days have passed, I tried again following all the steps but it doesn't appear connected anymore. I don't know what to try anymore, please if you have any ideas ... I'm waiting. Thanks a lot.
You should also try to install the 15s ADB Installer and see if it works

Try pushing on/off button and volume down at the same time and release on/off button after a while, still pushing on the volume down button.