Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Multilanguage Rom [snapdragon]

Muhamed

Members
Jun 24, 2014
Did anyone buy the Redmi Note 3 Pro?
Here we can talk about Multilanguage ROM for the Pro version, with Snapdragon650/Adreno510.

I hope @ingbrzy will be a hero again ^^

- faster
- almost the same price
- screen looks better (white)
- support microSD
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is not a problem. Xiaomi sad they will look any phone, because of Google but unlock will work like on Xperia devices (Terminal).

im already waiting weeks for an unlock code, good luck with that. they should just give us a damn tool. and thats the end of it.

Haha :D
How you can wait "a few weeks", when the rls date was a week ago :D :D :D
Hello, locked bootloader on the non pro version? Maybe you missed that part?? (I know , big forum I guess, its somewhere under the redmi note 3 part..... )

Any news about multirom? I saw some youtube videos on youtube (hindi) with stable global rom...

Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 Pro (Snapdragon) from Xiaomi. But no German :([/QUOTE]
It's an Asian Multilanguage rom, not Europe Multilanguage rom :-(

It's an Asian Multilanguage rom, not Europe Multilanguage rom :-(
Support Asian language but it's "chinese app free" and with Google, so better than the china rom.

Hi guys.
someone already tested the method MI PC suite to upgrade the N3 pro for Global Rom?

1 - Instal PC Suite (EN) and Run it
2 - connect the phone and enable USB debug.
3 - connect the phone to PC and see if Global rom is ready to upgrade your phone.

Give feedback here pls

In the German section we will post a tutorial. First of all, you don't need to unlock the bootloader for globale Rom. Just install the driver for adb and fastboot. After that put the phone in download mode and flash the firmware with Flash Tool.
This is how I understand this but my Note 3 Pro still not here, so I can not test it.

In the German section we will post a tutorial. First of all, you don't need to unlock the bootloader for globale Rom. Just install the driver for adb and fastboot. After that put the phone in download mode and flash the firmware with Flash Tool.
This is how I understand this but my Note 3 Pro still not here, so I can not test it.
Yes i know , im already in Global rom with that method but i have tested yesterday MI PC suite and its very easy to upgrade.

I just dont know if the Global Rom is ready to upgrade with some other roms installed by suppliers.
Guys, Test it pls and lets make a simple way to upgrade the phone with no bricks.

This tutorial is good but brick some phones with some supplier Roms.
Not 100% fiable . First i think we shout install china official rom and then use this tuto.

Yes, you're right. It worked perfectly with my device and fastboot rom.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Yeah ok the same like the normal Redmi Note 3 but the global shouldn't have German in it, or am I wrong?

Gesendet von meinem PLK-AL10 mit Tapatalk