Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x stuck at booting.

cookieoreo18

Members
Mar 5, 2020

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x has stuck at booting. How to install a ROM to fix that? The usb debugging is disabled and the bootloader is locked. Most guides i found on the internet require you to have usb debugging or the bootloader enabled in order to install the ROM. what should i do?

My Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x has stuck at booting. How to install a ROM to fix that? The usb debugging is disabled and the bootloader is locked. Most guides i found on the internet require you to have usb debugging or the bootloader enabled in order to install the ROM. what should i do?

Exactly what you said.
Enable USB debugging and unlock your bootloader.
If you can't than you have bricked your phone.

Exactly what you said.
Enable USB debugging and unlock your bootloader.
If you can't than you have bricked your phone.
How to enable usb debugging and unlock the bootloader? The phone won't boot to android because it is stuck at the boot screen

What did you do that it's bootlooping now?
I got it from a friend. He hasn't been using it for a while now because he bought a new one. The old one was slow and the camera broken. He didn't remember his mi account password so i cracked it using Miracle box. But now every time i connect to the internet i get locked out of the phone again. So i opened miracle box on my PC again and clicked the Mi account Prevent relock. The phone restarted and started booting. Thats it. It hasn't been able to boot to android from this time. The screen says MI and android with some small letters at the botton. Thats it

Last edited:
Ha, ha from a friend? For sure?
If he doesn't remember his password why he doesn't create a new one?

Sorry, no help from me in this case!

Ha, ha from a friend? For sure?
If he doesn't remember his password why he doesn't create a new one?

Sorry, no help from me in this case!
no. He didn't gave it to me because he didn't remember the password The phone was slow and the camera broken. He bought a new one and left the old phone lying around the house. I asked if he wanted it and he gave it to me. But he doesn't remember the password. Thats the whole story.

no. He didn't gave it to me because he didn't remember the password The phone was slow and the camera broken. He bought a new one and left the old phone lying around the house. I asked if he wanted it and he gave it to me. But he doesn't remember the password. Thats the whole story.
Whatever. No support from me.

Check this video and follow the instructions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never heard of the button combination that's on the video.
TS please try and post that it worked for you or not.
I wonder if it works because I think there is still an account lock on the device after flashing...

Never heard of the button combination that's on the video.
TS please try and post that it worked for you or not.
I wonder if it works because I think there is still an account lock on the device after flashing...
The tool just crashes when i try to flash it. I don't get any error message