Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 pro

Redhat

Members
Apr 25, 2024
Hello everyone,

Let me start with this. I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone. Initially the phone was with the stock rom. However after I installed a TWRP recovery that was not supposed to be on the phone I got a message system has been destroyed. After a quick search online with the message and the word xiaomi I came across a video with step-by-step instructions on how to flash a new operating system. I went ahead with the official rom for the phone. And since then I have rooted the phone and currently the phone is with orangefox recovery.

All this happened maybe a year or so ago. Which brings me to the present. After my wife updated her phone with hyper os coming from official channel via the stock rom and updater which happened last week I decided I wanted to install it as well. And on my phone from the stock updater I downloaded an update. And after I have chosen to reboot my phone it went to the recovery. However on reboot it is stuck in a boot loop. I would appreciate any help I can get in my efforts to bring the phone back from its current state.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me.