Xiaomi "Search" app

asproxlejanus

Members
Jun 6, 2017
Hello fiends!

I've a quick question, I've been searching around to see if there is any solution for that, but I couldn't find anything.

Since Mi 11 ultra has a really huge screen, when I swipe up to "search", the search bar is on the top of screen. If you're using the phone with only one hand, it's hard to move the finger up, till the search bar.

Do you know if there's any mood to put this search bar on the bottom of the screen?

Thanks in advance!

Hello fiends!

I've a quick question, I've been searching around to see if there is any solution for that, but I couldn't find anything.

Since Mi 11 ultra has a really huge screen, when I swipe up to "search", the search bar is on the top of screen. If you're using the phone with only one hand, it's hard to move the finger up, till the search bar.

Do you know if there's any mood to put this search bar on the bottom of the screen?

View attachment 37680

Thanks in advance!
Congratulation!
You behave much better than the average population of the site who never find it!

Hello fiends!

Thanks in advance!

use Google search https://streamable.com/d0uqhu

Hello,
i uninstalled the com.android.quicksearchbox accidentally, can anyone extract it and attach here?

all versions i found is in chinese.

Hello,
i uninstalled the com.android.quicksearchbox accidentally, can anyone extract it and attach here?

all versions i found is in chinese.
I never try this method on google apps but it did work for any xiaomi bloatware if you want to install back.
try this : cmd package install-existing "package name" (without quote)
it should be : cmd package install-existing com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

info regarding this method : re-install system apps
cmd.jpg

or you can try this one : [MAGISK][MOD] Google Mod Quick SearchBox for Xiaomi.eu ROM