Xiaomi smart camera c400 losing connection

Barlo89

Members
Jul 9, 2023
Hello, I am experiencing some problems with my very new 360 smart camera C400 and I wonder if any other user had similar issues. We have recently installed a couple of Xiaomi 360 home security cameras at home, done all the setup by scanning the qr code, connecting them to the wifi and for about 2 weeks everything has been pretty smooth.

This morning I woke up to the camera in my living room being offline and when I tried to reconnect I couldn't. I took it down, reset everything and now the camera seems at least to be working. Problem is that when I now try to adjust the angle it automatically loses connection, restart and goes back to the default position. I can't seem to find a solution. Any suggestion? Is this a know issue? Thank you in advance for any reply.

Reactions: Millie123
Hello, I am experiencing some problems with my very new 360 smart camera C400 and I wonder if any other user had similar issues. We have recently installed a couple of Xiaomi 360 home security cameras at home, done all the setup by scanning the qr code, connecting them to the wifi and for about 2 weeks everything has been pretty smooth.

This morning I woke up to the camera in my living room being offline and when I tried to reconnect I couldn't. I took it down, reset everything and now the camera seems at least to be working. Problem is that when I now try to adjust the angle it automatically loses connection, restart and goes back to the default position. I can't seem to find a solution. Any suggestion? Is this a know issue? Thank you in advance for any reply.
Hi, I have c200 camera and I have the same issue in the last 3 days (I bought it 3 days ago). I was researching a little bit and found that some people helped when they switched off night vision. I switched off today and we will see it. At the end this a temporary workaround. I hope that someone from Xiaomi will see this problem and provide some permanent solution for that or I will return my cameras immediately.

Reactions: Millie123