Xiaomi watch 2 PRO

buddienorway

Members
Jan 4, 2023
So i got my new watch and it using alot of battery. Fully charged before work and before work was over 8hour shift. It was empty. Checked the battery to see what was drawing power and its the bluetooth that takes about 80% of the battery. Turned that off. But still its dropping quite fast. So is there something i can do to make it last abit longer. Or is it this bad?

It is a full-fledged watch with Wear OS, expect it to last about 1 day. Similar to Galaxy watch or Apple watch.

1 day is okay. the charge is quite fast so. but 8 hours is not okay. But thanks for the answer. Then i know that its about 24 houirs

So i got my new watch and it using alot of battery. Fully charged before work and before work was over 8hour shift. It was empty. Checked the battery to see what was drawing power and its the bluetooth that takes about 80% of the battery. Turned that off. But still its dropping quite fast. So is there something i can do to make it last abit longer. Or is it this bad?
I have the same watch, and I get around two days of battery life. I primarily connect it to my phone via Bluetooth as well. My other settings:

• Bluetooth
  • No Always-On, only activate on raise (this helps a lot)
  • Sleep analysis
  • Heart rate monitoring
  • Simple black watch interface

Reactions: buddienorway