Redmi Watch 3 Battery problem

yrek150

Members
Apr 2, 2014
I have problem with my Redmi Watch 3. It works very strange, and I think it may be broken.
When I charge it to 100%, and unplug the charger, it shows 100% battery by albout 6h. And after that, the battery suddenly drops to about 10% by two hours. and then it drops to 0% in about 3 hours. I charge it again. And Its usage looks normally (from 100% to 90% in about 24 hours), and then it drops from 90 to 0 in about half an hour.
After that, it charges very long, and it comes from 100 to 10% in about three hours.
I sent it to local authorized xiaomi service centre called CCS (I live in Poland), they replaced my watch to a new one, and... The new one does exactly the same things!
It came to me with 60% of charge, and it dropped to 5% in about 6 hours.

I do not use any advanced tracking. I have almost everything turned off, like spo2, stress and other things I have set to off, only heart rate measurment I have set to every 30 mins.
I also have phone calls through the watch turned off.

The funny thing is, that my wife also has Redmi Watch 3, and her watch, with the same settings, works fine. (battery lasts for about 10-12 days) but mine never works longer than 3 days!

What can be the reason of its strange behaviour?
Should I send the new one to the service centre again?
Or maybe its the watch face's fault? (We are using different watch faces, thats the only difference between our watches)

Reactions: saulat