Xiaomi wifi router AX3600 and AX1800 in mesh mode

Sonbe

Members
Jan 1, 2021
Hi
I started to use first the wifi router AX3600
In order to extend wifi coverage, I decided to buy another Xiaomi wifi router (AX1800)
I succeeded to activate the router AX1800 and get it connected in mesh mode to the first one ( AX3600). This last one is located ground floor while AX1800 is located in the first floor
So far so good as there’s only one Wifi network at home
Issue is the following: all devices being connected to the network with AX1800 cannot be connected to my NAS Synology because this one is connected to AX3600
It seems like I do have 2 LAN networks with one Wifi connection
Anyone is facing such issue pls?
Any idea how to solve it?
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi
I started to use first the wifi router AX3600
In order to extend wifi coverage, I decided to buy another Xiaomi wifi router (AX1800)
I succeeded to activate the router AX1800 and get it connected in mesh mode to the first one ( AX3600). This last one is located ground floor while AX1800 is located in the first floor
So far so good as there’s only one Wifi network at home
Issue is the following: all devices being connected to the network with AX1800 cannot be connected to my NAS Synology because this one is connected to AX3600
It seems like I do have 2 LAN networks with one Wifi connection
Anyone is facing such issue pls?
Any idea how to solve it?
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi,
I have the same configuration .QNAP NAS is connected to ax3600 ( main router). I connected my mobile to mesh ax1800 and I can access QNAP thru QFILE application and also thru android file manager

guys can you explain me how to connect each other with mesh? because i tried to connected it with mesh system and i cant.

i followed all above steps and from other topics and i only configured them as

ax3600 as router ppoee behind the modem .

ax1800 as wired repeater .

i have wired networking in my house but i need to build a mesh networking because i was bored to change wifi name when i go to balcony.

can you explain or help me to made the correct moves?

ax3600 is on global firmware. 022.

ax1800 is on chinese firmware. i ddidnt find any global firmware.