Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mi4s

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

djbosanac

Members
Jan 24, 2014
Hello all,

I was wondering witch version of the 4 series you own. And what the reason behind is.

When do you have bought it. And are you still happy with your choice?

I bought it 2 months ago and im still happy. Xiaomi's phones' one of the best choice because running miui os :) Mi4c is my first Xiaomi phone and its my best phone until now :)

My main phone is black Mi4 W 3GB/16GB and i won't change it before it breaks down (might even buy another one for backup if i see it for good price ). Hardware is fast enough for my use and i like f/1.8 aperture camera. It is also coolest looking phone ever made IMO. I bought white @ 9/2014 but upgraded to black in january 2015.

Mi4 3/64, since 9 months today runs marshmallow MIUI as a no Brainer. Not in a hurry to replace it as sd808 proc does not perform a lot better and faces heating issues and mi4c/'s are stuck in 5.1.1. Will see for a Mi5 next autumn if global rom is available.

Reactions: djbosanac
Hi,

I bought my Mi4 around 2 months ago and I'm really happy about it. The miui ROM it's reliable and simply, as well as the presence of ongoing update and also the hardware it's great.

Mi4c since november....i love it. My First xiaomi phone and i'm satisfied....only the battery problem. (My old phone was an Xperia u, so judge yourselves ahahahha)

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Got it over 2 months now and very pleased with it. My first was a Hongmi, also great value for money but this one with 3gb is something else. One question though, why is the audio sound only working on the back camera and nt working on the frontcamera as well? Hope they will fix this in the future.

I own a Xiaomi Mi4 3GB FDD-LTE.

Its my second Mi4, the first time the screen broke. The screen is a vunerble part of the smartphone. But the luxery aluminium frame makes it a great phone. And ofcourse it still haves fast hardware.

But overal i am happy with the smartphone. Bought it for 180,- euro's including free DHL shipping.

I alway suses a hardcase to protect my phone, i specially like de frosted shield series from Nillkin, gives also a great grip on the phone.

Last week I have purchased my brand new Mi4s. This is my fifth Xiaomi device (Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Mi2a, Redmi 3). And the best.

Mi4 LTE 3 gb since february..
My first xiaomi and definitely my best phone..
Price and unlocked bootloader are the reasons..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk