Xiaomi X3 Pro | MIUI 14 | Prevent Google Play Services from auto update?

why you devs cancel my post for x3 pro mi home problem? why instead cancel my posts don't you fix this problem?
1) "please xiaomi. eu team fix this problem in some way" - We are not magicians, we don't control Mi Home behavior and it's not even part of our ROM, it's a Play Store app.
2) "or report the problem to xiaomi" - We are not your secretary or delegates, report yourself.
3) If you hijack another person's post again, you'll get banned.

1) "please xiaomi. eu team fix this problem in some way" - We are not magicians, we don't control Mi Home behavior and it's not even part of our ROM, it's a Play Store app.
2) "or report the problem to xiaomi" - We are not your secretary or delegates, report yourself.
3) If you hijack another person's post again, you'll get banned.
1-even if it is not part of the rom, it is an application that depends on many xiaomi system services and applications that are inside the rom, and it is the application to control the entire xiaomi system, it is a xiaomi rom yours or am I wrong ?
2-I have no idea how to report this problem to xiaomi, do they have mail or technical support? I don't think so, but rather have the courtesy to take a look at the problem in order to help me and many others I've talked to who have the same problem on this rom of yours and on this phone in particular, what did it cost you? it could also be an incompatibility with the xiaomi.eu rom, it is not said that mihome is the problem since notifications work for most people in the world with all kind of phones and roms
3-having no way to write to you developers since you have no possibility of sending messages and the only one I sent it to hasn't even replied to me for months, remove the visibility of the problem by eliminating the threads where I ask for help from anyone who can, it's not this is not right either

1-even if it is not part of the rom, it is an application that depends on many xiaomi system services and applications that are inside the rom, and it is the application to control the entire xiaomi system, it is a xiaomi rom yours or am I wrong ?
2-I have no idea how to report this problem to xiaomi, do they have mail or technical support? I don't think so, but rather have the courtesy to take a look at the problem in order to help me and many others I've talked to who have the same problem on this rom of yours and on this phone in particular, what did it cost you? it could also be an incompatibility with the xiaomi.eu rom, it is not said that mihome is the problem since notifications work for most people in the world with all kind of phones and roms
3-having no way to write to you developers since you have no possibility of sending messages and the only one I sent it to hasn't even replied to me for months, remove the visibility of the problem by eliminating the threads where I ask for help from anyone who can, it's not this is not right either
1) Most of the world doesn't unlock the bootloader and doesn't use custom ROMs, so that point is invalid.
2) I don't chat with Xiaomi on my free time, so I don't have their contact information.
As for "have the courtesy to take a look at the problem in order to help me and many others" - I can't, I don't have any way to test notifications from that app, or do you assume that I have Mi Home-compatible trinkets around my home?
And as for "what did it cost you?" - it costs time, and time translates to either money or doing something more enjoyable than looking at random issues that are related to proprietary obfuscated code.
3) Don't know why your thread was removed, and I'm not going to intervene. You're not supposed to send private messages to the staff, it's a forum, not an instant messaging app.