Xiaomitool v2 for flash to global

Same question here.
So it's safer to use the official mi unlock tool, i guess?
Yesterday i checked on the xiaomitool v2 how long my waiting time was but i did not use it to unlock the Bootloader. Just connected my mi 11 to see the time remaining.
So is it safe to unlock the Bootloader tomorrow with the right tool, or did i corrupt something by just checking the remaining time on the xiaomitool v2?
I started the countdown last week with the official mi unlock tool.

yes use the official Mi-Unlock-Tool.

there was an other user who tried to unlock the Mi11 with xiaomitoolv2 and bricked it.

Reactions: ozan1000
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format that file is not in global how i fix this
look picture only that files are in global

Attachments

• Schermopname (26).png
    Schermopname (26).png
    729.7 KB · Views: 452
what did I wrote ?

"execute the fastboot bat (flash_all)"
so you have to use flash_all.bat
sorry buth that dont work that do nothing i have alsow the eu rom and when i click on
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format then i get this see picture with flash_all it do nothing

Attachments

• Schermopname (27).png
    Schermopname (27).png
    645.2 KB · Views: 257
OK. Now it finally got me:-(
I dit try to flash the global Rom Stock.
Bootloader unlocked with the official tool, everything textbook.
Then clicked "flash_all_it"....no errors occured, i waited and waited but the phone didnt reboot...
just Fastboot...
Now i want to reflash go back to the original china rom , which was on it before the flash.
But the miflash tool didnt recognize the phone, i can hear a windows sound when i connect it, but no device is shown...

EDIT : Thanks to an "Authorized Xiaomi Account" via Telegramm my Phone is back to life, thanks a lot!

Edit2: so thanks to EDL im back in the game, the EDL guy told me that i couldnt flash the xiaomi.eu rom, but i'll try nevertheless today late evening.

Last edited:
OK. Now it finally got me:-(
I dit try to flash the global Rom Stock.
Bootloader unlocked with the official tool, everything textbook.
Then clicked "flash_all_it"....no errors occured, i waited and waited but the phone didnt reboot...
just Fastboot...
Now i want to reflash go back to the original china rom , which was on it before the flash.
But the miflash tool didnt recognize the phone, i can hear a windows sound when i connect it, but no device is shown...

EDIT : Thanks to an "Authorized Xiaomi Account" via Telegramm my Phone is back to life, thanks a lot!

Edit2: so thanks to EDL im back in the game, the EDL guy told me that i couldnt flash the xiaomi.eu rom, but i'll try nevertheless today late evening.
I like that attitude :)

Hopefully this time you're lucky!

Sent from my Mi11

Reactions: ozan1000
A little update. So thanks to the EDL guy, i am on the global rom with my mi 11 china model.
Bootloader open, everythink works fine, but man i miss the xiaomi.eu rom. So much bloatware on the official rom...only because of the OTA option... stupid me.

Yesterday i tried to flash the stable xiaomi.eu, but after i enter "y" after the doubleclick, nothing happens...nada...i waited and waited but it didnt start.
No idea why, later today i will ask the EDL guy, perhaps he changed Something on my windows 10 PC, we'll see.
But no soft or hardbrick, everything works fine, but i want the xiaomi.eu rom:-(
I swear, i will never go back to the official stock rom again.

A little update. So thanks to the EDL guy, i am on the global rom with my mi 11 china model.
Bootloader open, everythink works fine, but man i miss the xiaomi.eu rom. So much bloatware on the official rom...only because of the OTA option... stupid me.

Yesterday i tried to flash the stable xiaomi.eu, but after i enter "y" after the doubleclick, nothing happens...nada...i waited and waited but it didnt start.
No idea why, later today i will ask the EDL guy, perhaps he changed Something on my windows 10 PC, we'll see.
But no soft or hardbrick, everything works fine, but i want the xiaomi.eu rom:-(
I swear, i will never go back to the official stock rom again.

Reactions: apleh263