Your Thoughts Of Redmi 4 (pro)

Bouygues, Orange and SFR in France use 800 MHz band. Are you in a heavily populated area thus using Band 1,3 or 7? Even the "Free" operator in France uses 800 MHz of other operators in France to supplement their data networks. Google a bit, learn dude, learn.

Oh and could you please start typing HSDPA and not HSPDA? HSPDA doesn't exist, in your first post it seemed like a typo and I didn't mentioned it but now I see you're stuck with it. Maybe you're using an unknown technology :)
Yeah I'm on Free. Other operators don't make any sense because Free gives 50gig at 16EUR, plus other benefits.
Heavily populated is a relative term, but I live in fields, on the outskirts of a city.
As far as I am aware they do not use 800mhz at all, but they do use limited 3G of Orange.
I'd be interested to know if they do use 800mhz, maybe you have sources? I can't find any.

Yeah I'm on Free. Other operators don't make any sense because Free gives 50gig at 16EUR, plus other benefits.
Heavily populated is a relative term, but I live in fields, on the outskirts of a city.
As far as I am aware they do not use 800mhz at all, but they do use limited 3G of Orange.
I'd be interested to know if they do use 800mhz, maybe you have sources? I can't find any.

So you use Free on 700Mhz and aggregate the 800 MHz band from Bouygees. Check out Wikipedia on Free, France telecommunications, France LTE and then fierce wireless.

Oh and almost forgot, check out the list of EU LTE networks on wikipedia, you'll see that I'm right and I will accept your apology. Upper freq bands are only used in highly populated areas thus making the Redmi 4 for LTE completely unusable.

I'm happy to apologise as I was not aware of the scale of the rollout on 700mhz by Free. So sorry.
I'm worried now because it is obvious that Free uses 800mhz by DEFAULT without any antennas. Which clearly means the same as aggregating off Bouygues in Paris. They should make this clear as I certainly wasn't aware of it.

Which is quite annoying as most of the phones (by SKU rather than volume) will never support these bands.
As for using the upper freq bands, I have had not much problem getting coverage in most cities. In fact all my phones don't pick up low frequency 4G bands. So it is a non-issue but, still, competely unusable.
In fact even on 3G I achieve faster than my fixed home connection.

I'm happy to apologise as I was not aware of the scale of the rollout on 700mhz by Free. So sorry.
I'm worried now because it is obvious that Free uses 800mhz by DEFAULT without any antennas. Which clearly means the same as aggregating off Bouygues in Paris. They should make this clear as I certainly wasn't aware of it.

Do you understand what carrier aggregation is? Do you understand the difference between MIMO communication on HSDPA, single mode HSDPA and LTE-A?

Surely by now you must have gottent tired of being in the wrong.

Which is quite annoying as most of the phones (by SKU rather than volume) will never support these bands.
As for using the upper freq bands, I have had not much problem getting coverage in most cities. In fact all my phones don't pick up low frequency 4G bands. So it is a non-issue but, still, competely unusable.
In fact even on 3G I achieve faster than my fixed home connection.

You might achieve higher speeds on 3G because of wider channels borrowed from Free's 700MHz band. Check Free's frequency usage on wikipedia and LEARN about carrier aggregation.