MIUI 14 23.10.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have this problem. Although this should not occur in this version.
Unfortunately for me , no appex / active files like them exist. I believe its not my case.. Booted in recovery 3 times to maybe find any of those files at this path but no luck..

Last edited:
It's the same with my mi13. I have some problems.
I hope with hyper os and Android 14 many problems will be fixed
Just updated all available apps through Play Store, rebooted, and all still seems OK, including system apps (Mi 13 Pro - not rooted).

Reactions: KGVER
So, good evening to you all with positive energy.

My phone is definitely messed up right now.. So the question is...

Should i wait for hyperos beta weekly? Or should i perform a full wipe - clean install with this rom?

Im not against the rules and not asking the exact release date or something, but indeed im asking if its too early for a release or not..

So wait for hyperos like this month? or full wipe with this this exact rom?

Only advices needed - not criticism or bad energy. Thanks .

You may have this problem. Although this should not occur in this version.
I just got this problem on my Xiaomi 13 installed yesterday with stable FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM.
It happened after trying to include a credit card in my google wallet, phone rebooted by himself (crash?) and many things stopped working.
Solved removing that file using TWRP advanced file manager (I have no root).

Now I wait for a new release (maybe weekly with HyperOS) to use Google Pay.
So sad... with my old Samsung S10 I wasn't leaving my wallet anymore, all credit cards were in my phone.
I also had two payment systems, using Samsung Pay and Google Pay both working!
With Xiaomi 13 I have now zero payment systems...
My wife asked why I bought a new phone worse than the old one? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Just updated all available apps through Play Store, rebooted, and all still seems OK, including system apps (Mi 13 Pro - not rooted).
It looks as though I spoke too soon. I've had two Google Wallet payments not go through today - yesterday was fine. When I went into Wallet about 10 minutes ago, a message came up saying that the software did not meet the requirements. I rebooted and have just gone into Wallet again, and no message has come up. Other banking apps are still working fine. I shall see how it goes and see if I can get the message up again and do a screenshot.
Xiaomi 13 Pro - not rooted.

It looks as though I spoke too soon. I've had two Google Wallet payments not go through today - yesterday was fine. When I went into Wallet about 10 minutes ago, a message came up saying that the software did not meet the requirements. I rebooted and have just gone into Wallet again, and no message has come up. Other banking apps are still working fine. I shall see how it goes and see if I can get the message up again and do a screenshot.
Xiaomi 13 Pro - not rooted.
Despite the message, you can't register a credit card on GPay at the moment.
Sometimes I get the warning, sometimes I don't get, in both cases I cannot register my credit card.

I can not register any new cards on cupib (Xiaomi 12 ) . I get the same message . I have only 2 cards on the wallet . The payments until now are OK .
Update :
Today I can NOT make any payment with the existing cards ...

Last edited:
Reactions: c4rdix
The message that comes up in Wallet is:
Your device doesn't meet security requirements
You can't pay contactless with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device manufacturer or visit Google Wallet Help for more info.

My 13 Pro is not rooted.

Additionally, one of my banking apps has never been allowing fingerprint login. I have been getting in using other security methods. I was in contact with the bank only yesterday afternoon telling them this. I have been putting that down to the banking app, not the phone / OS. Other security apps are OK using the fingerprint login (where available).

Thanks,
I must have missed it in here, I did see a fix was published and is being re-uploaded to the stable versions.
Because Stable ROMs are supposed to be Stable (as much as possible). Weekly ROMs are Beta and issues are always expected.

Reactions: KGVER
So, good evening to you all with positive energy.

My phone is definitely messed up right now.. So the question is...

Should i wait for hyperos beta weekly? Or should i perform a full wipe - clean install with this rom?

Im not against the rules and not asking the exact release date or something, but indeed im asking if its too early for a release or not..

So wait for hyperos like this month? or full wipe with this this exact rom?

Only advices needed - not criticism or bad energy. Thanks .
on top of advice of being a kind human being , noone can answer. Yeah i know. big world, big problems..

Im a member 7 years now.. perfect for all of us. Thanks a lot anyway. :):)

Last edited:
Because Stable ROMs are supposed to be Stable (as much as possible). Weekly ROMs are Beta and issues are always expected.
Thanks very much,
You guys are doing awsome work, and you also go above and beyond to fix issues not caused by you.
Any suggestion meanwhile? Can I install the latest stable over the last Dev, without formatting?
I wouldn't want to go back to the Formal Xiaomi Rom, I like Xiaomi.EU rom much better :)
My Phone is not rooted, just BL unlocked and I read that one can try Magdisk with some modules, haven't tried it.
I will try to un-install Google Wallet, and Install previous versions of it, with disabling Auto-Updates from Google...
Maybe it will help...

Reactions: jackyminh
I've heard that installing a Magisk module for Play Integrity Fix fixes the wallet issue.

I had an issue with Wallet yesterday, too. I bought an ice cream through the Pay wallet, then two minutes later I tried buying some water, and Pay refused to go through.
Later that night, I tried buying some food and paying though Google Pay in-app, and nothing happened when I clicked on "Continue" on the Google Pay prompt. It's softlocked.

I haven't installed the magisk module yet to try it out, but I've heard it fixes it.

I've heard that installing a Magisk module for Play Integrity Fix fixes the wallet issue.

I had an issue with Wallet yesterday, too. I bought an ice cream through the Pay wallet, then two minutes later I tried buying some water, and Pay refused to go through.
Later that night, I tried buying some food and paying though Google Pay in-app, and nothing happened when I clicked on "Continue" on the Google Pay prompt. It's softlocked.

I haven't installed the magisk module yet to try it out, but I've heard it fixes it.
I read the fix doesn't work on Xiaomi.Eu Roms, so I am not sure if I should install the latest stable over my latest Dev (same Android Version, but still dev has usually more stuff in it, and I really am trying to prevent phone format...)

I read the fix doesn't work on Xiaomi.Eu Roms, so I am not sure if I should install the latest stable over my latest Dev (same Android Version, but still dev has usually more stuff in it, and I really am trying to prevent phone format...)
I just tried the latest version he released today, and it worked for me.

I have tried the new version of playintegrityfixm with magdisk on my XM12, with Weekly build.
it seems to have fixed the issue :)

here are instructions I found on how to do it:

"I don't think that Xiaomi "EU" stock rom is a problem when it's rooted.
I solved the problem in this way (a mix of several forums):

1) Latest Magisk (normal) v26.4 with:
- Options: Zygisk enabled and Hide Magisk app
- No google apps or services in the deny list (only banking and other personal apps)
- Modules: Systemless Hosts (Magisk included) and Play Integrity Fix v12.1 by chiteroman
2) Airplane mode and then manually set date 10 days ahead in the future (to force google's various checks when online again)
3) Force close and clear all (cache+data) of Google's: Play Services, Play Store, Services Framework, Wallet
(clearing wallet data obviously means to add cards again)
4) Reboot
5) Open Wallet and enable again connections and NFC as requested
6) Set date to the right values

With these steps, all working again and PlayIntegrityChecker giving the first 2 flags green (in these days google feels this great amount of checks as an "attack" and my not work, but no matter"

Link:

It works for me as well on my mi 12 on latest weekly. Play store certified again and payment via wallet works also. No need to change to the reupload stable version. Thanks a lot

I just got this problem on my Xiaomi 13 installed yesterday with stable FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM.
It happened after trying to include a credit card in my google wallet, phone rebooted by himself (crash?) and many things stopped working.
Solved removing that file using TWRP advanced file manager (I have no root).

Now I wait for a new release (maybe weekly with HyperOS) to use Google Pay.
So sad... with my old Samsung S10 I wasn't leaving my wallet anymore, all credit cards were in my phone.
I also had two payment systems, using Samsung Pay and Google Pay both working!
With Xiaomi 13 I have now zero payment systems...
My wife asked why I bought a new phone worse than the old one? :emoji_sweat_smile:
I have the 13 Pro and have never had any problems with Google Pay, use it almost daily. I also use Google Pay with my Mix Fold 3. I'm not quite sure why you are having problems. Now I don't and have never used Samsung Pay, so I can't speak to that, but these phones have NFC and Google Pay does indeed work with them.

I have the 13 Pro and have never had any problems with Google Pay, use it almost daily. I also use Google Pay with my Mix Fold 3. I'm not quite sure why you are having problems. Now I don't and have never used Samsung Pay, so I can't speak to that, but these phones have NFC and Google Pay does indeed work with them.
Interesting :) I thought that I was not going to have problems. I would wonder what would happen if you did an update and a reboot?

I have noticed over the last several days things have been changing on YouTube. I even had a Google warning some days ago about using an ad-blocker. I get the impression that Google wants to be in total control of things, and if you block anything out, it stops some things from working.

Reactions: Jimnasium
Cupid : Went back to stable Xiaomi.eu (with format :( ) . The wallet works fine .
I had the same problem with Mi 9 . I made a fastboot istallation and locked the bootloader :):)() - then everything is fine .

Uhhhh... I got a notification... To update to Android 14... From Google? With a 2.14GB download button. Seems legit, and it's from Google Play Services.

The hell? This looks like an AOSP update or something, but I'm on this xiaomi.eu build.

Has anyone also received this?

Screenshot_2023-11-15-03-24-13-717_com.google.android.gms.jpg

I'm absolutely tempted into downloading and installing it, but I'm pretty positive that's gonna brick my phone, if it does, indeed, download and install.

By the time I reached the end of this post, I'm wondering if this was caused by a Magisk module, making Google think this is a Pixel or something.

As I'm not sure, I'll still post it here and see if someone has a certain explanation for this.

Here are my modules
Screenshot_2023-11-15-03-26-08-187_jxjgnend.yfq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.