MULTI 4.12.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the work, on my Mi2s it seems that the vibration response is greater. I already lowered the setting to the lowest response, but still the response is much more than before the update to this release. Did I miss some setting?

Thanks for the work, on my Mi2s it seems that the vibration response is greater. I already lowered the setting to the lowest response, but still the response is much more than before the update to this release. Did I miss some setting?
It is the same on my Mi2S! This is not in the changelog list, so it should be a bug... IMO.

Last edited:
Nella gestione notifiche le app rimangono sempre on e non si possono disattivare...meteo widget in cinese...
Xiaomi mi3w italiano

Xiaomi MiPad, 4.12.12 multi, i have a bug -> settings/notifications/manage notification. I want to set up Messenger's (Facebook) notifications, I see 'empty' and than settings has stopped...
Notifications in Messenger app is turned on, but not functions...

Xiaomi MiPad, 4.12.12 multi, i have a bug -> settings/notifications/manage notification. I want to set up Messenger's (Facebook) notifications, I see 'empty' and than settings has stopped...
Notifications in Messenger app is turned on, but not functions...
I have similar bug: I can enter app and see switch for shadow notification but it doesn't work.

You have to reinstall the app. By me is Messenger OK again, but the notifications/manage notification/messenger stop the settings app...

In managing notifications apps are always on and can not be deactivated ... weather widget into Chinese ... notifications whatsapp arrive late or even arrive Xiaomi mi3w Italian

Reactions: ribellee_85
I do not see any weather widgets is something ???

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

In managing notifications apps are always on and can not be deactivated ... weather widget into Chinese ... notifications whatsapp arrive late or even arrive Xiaomi mi3w Italian
What weather widget?
I have no problems with notifications.
Try to ask on miui.it

MiKey app causes instant FC on Mi2S. Why has it not fixed yet?

How to change vibration mode and strength when touch the buttons? Default vibration is too massive and too long after this update...absolutely unnecessary.

The CRT animation is too slow in this release. This effect has negative feeling, like hardware weakness...

Sorry no weather widget but stock calendar widget is in chinese... Regard notifications i recive these always late
I receive them in time with italian language, try this method, for me the best to update :)
Donwnload the zip package from here, rename it to update.zip and place it in the main root of phone's memory. Then from recovery apply update to system one :) for me is the best to update maybe after with a wipe cache

Status
Not open for further replies.