MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but for new redmi 1s with snapdragon 400, exist multi?

Will be in next week..

According to the first post, the Danish translation is still disabled. While I have started working on it, and committed some updates, it still needs lots of work being 9-10 months behind. Can you tell me when it will be activated again?
Like you said.. It's 10months behind... There is no sense updating it now as v5 will die soon.. Wait for v6 and start from scratch...

~Tapatalk~

This rom will be okay even for 1s ? How is it possible that 2 different micro share the same ROM ?

If MIUI IS RUNNING OUT OF SYSTEM PARTITION ON SOME ANDROID DEVICES WHY DOESN'T MIUI RE CONFIGURE THE AVAILABLE PARTITIONS TO GIVE THE SYSTEM PARTITION MORE SPACE?

If MIUI IS RUNNING OUT OF SYSTEM PARTITION ON SOME ANDROID DEVICES WHY DOESN'T MIUI RE CONFIGURE THE AVAILABLE PARTITIONS TO GIVE THE SYSTEM PARTITION MORE SPACE?
average user is not able to do it himself.. it cant be done just by flashing ROM..

The facial recognizing unlock security is gone.
Is that normal?
And is android kitkat available for the Xiaomi Mi3 TD?
My language is dutch.

Anway thanks for the updates hope on reply.

No wipe. Simple update.

Wysłane z MI3
you have sure that is no need make wipes to install this update 4.4? i see other people say that when we updater new version android is recommended make full wipe. so now, i dont know. thanks.

You never had to wipe anything when installing MIUI! Wipe dalvik is bulshit because it's done automatically after rom install.

Wysłane z MI3

You never had to wipe anything when installing MIUI!

Wysłane z MI3
Hooooo, I always :
  • Backup with MIUI Backup App the previous datas and settings
  • Restart in Recovery Mode
  • Wipe cache & dalvik
  • Install new Release
  • First boot.
  • MIUI Backup App to restore my previous settings and datas
  • Enjoy!!!
It may be a waste of time, I would like to know????

Edit :
On previous release, i got a friend who needed german langage pack but its wasn't there, he need to download it after or it was in the release???

Last edited:
I keep getting "sim card is not activated" since this update. So I enter my phone number again, but a verification sms just doesn't arrive.

Also, I've activated this sim a year ago when I bought the phone and have a Xiaomi account (syncing nothing at all though).

Anyone else experience this too?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I'd love to see the performance difference with ART.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.