MULTI 5.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you other ROM in dual boot? I guess, like Ivan´s 5.1 ROM, this is too big for dual boot.
I had the same problem with 5.1, but after Graw2´s method, it works like a charm.
I suppose if all you guys complaining about battery, FC´s ad other malfunctions, use Graw2`s suggestion, it will most certainly go away.

And yes, full_wipe (bat routine durind first flash) will deep clean the device, but if you use xiaomi´s backup tool, just synchronize again. And copy to a PC all the other stuff not backup-ed.

Also I got:
- 1% batery drain over night.
- 1.4GB of 3,7GB free after over 30 apps installed. But I now have only one ROM installed and no custom bootloader.
- Outgoing call perfectly identified with contacts (someone complained somewhere about this, I can´t remember) if matched.
- System perfectly responsive, although some very specific actions takes 1-2 seconds longer, like wipe recent apps.

Will post if something differently comes up.
Still have to solve TomTom not working.

No i don't have dual boot, I never install two roms how can I know if I have two roms and how can I delete if I have.

I tried to reboot to system 2 at recovery mod and it is dosn't do anything, and I think that is told that I have one system.

Last edited:
Whaouuu now timer is going up to 99hours (1 hour only previously) when listening music other tracks from the server of the same the disk are proposed for download. Dolby running. I will be very happy when update problem solved by using Graw2's process. "La suite demain"

Regarding redmi 1s, how does one upgrade from v50 stable (miui5)? Just upgrade from package? Wipes needed? Is it faster than miui5?

it is not recommended to have old miui on System 1 or system 2
it is better to reflash the phone with the FASTBOOT ROM and to update it with MultiLanguage V6 5.0 ARIES
the procedure is clearly indicated by GRAW2
this is the only way to get the phone STABLE and SECURE
otherwise your system can be corrupted with the android 5.0 update[/quote
Miui.IT told me that's the standard procedure but whit CWM just full wipe and flash rom

The browser crash every time on my M3 TD
Uninstall it, extract the zip file of the latest ROM you installed and on MIUI/APPS/NON.. there is an browser.apk . Upload it to your device and install it.

No i don't have dual boot, I never install two roms how can I know if I have two roms and how can I delete if I have.

I tried to reboot to system 2 at recovery mod and it is dosn't do anything, and I think that is told that I have one system.
Try to do Graw2´s way. Be sure not to mistake ROM versions. I did o_O and had to reflash a couple of times. Now is very stable.
Ask away, I can guide you if you need.

Try to do Graw2´s way. Be sure not to mistake ROM versions. I did o_O and had to reflash a couple of times. Now is very stable.
Ask away, I can guide you if you need.
You told me to wipe all my data and apps ? with flash tool, have another way? I don't want to erase my phone.

Is there a way of editing the service provider name on my Mi Note. This used to be an option under notification settings. Has this been removed?

Thanks.

Last edited:
is xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9_5.4.3_v6-4.4.zip for Xiaomi Redmi Note PRO WCDMA MTK Chip?

You told me to wipe all my data and apps ? with flash tool, have another way? I don't want to erase my phone.
No other way to have the device running without major hiccups.
Backup first to your mi-cloud. Apps too if you prefer. Apps is the only thing I don´t backup since they get updates quite often.
After installing the new Rom, mi-cloud can restore the phone as it was.
Check the list of backup features of your current Rom. What is not included in the backup, simply copy it to a PC.
I suppose next update we don´t have to do this, since this was a transition from 4.4.4 KitKat to 5.0 LoliPop.

I don't understand. Sorry. Miui v 6 is not a stable one for hongmi 1 ? What does 'dev version ' mean? We can use it for daily use or is full of bugs? How can we install it over a stable int vers. ?

Thanks and sorry again.

TomTom 1.3 doesn´t seem to work. 1.4 works ok, but I didn´t tested GPS yet.

Twiter app not notificate me since 5.3.27. The rom works great. Spanish Language. Thanks for your work! ;)

Mi4-LTE

install apk...
I was asking, b/c with com.google.android.gms-7.0.99_(1809214-436)-7099436-minAPI21 was not working.

This version you've linked: WORKS, GMail is not FCing anymore for me (Mi2S 32GB)!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Ok, following the procedure kindly provided by graw2 works, but as soon as you restore backuped applications/settings from the official application things get bad with gmail sync / google services... I bet the restore process wipe some updated libraries in some way and restore the old ones from the previous ROM (5.3.27 in my case).

Regarding redmi 1s, how does one upgrade from v50 stable (miui5)? Just upgrade from package? Wipes needed? Is it faster than miui5?
Sorry for double posting, but I guess this slipped by:

Is a wipe needed after flashing this kitkat beta on a MIUI5 (V50) Redmi 1S?

And are there any Redmi 1S users that have done this, to report how this firmware feels compared to MIUI5?

Status
Not open for further replies.