MULTI 5.5.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, though, consumes the battery faster. if it reaches 10% in 2 Min hang ...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I am having the exact same problems as `Alvanosa` with my MI3W

Every once in a while I have to enter the PIN code again because it seems the phone loses the connection to the SIM card.

Is there any solucion for this? The problem started with MIUI 5.5.8 weekly build. I updated to 5.5.15 and the problem remains.

I also noticed that sometimes when I want to unlock the phone it asks my PIN code but I am connected to the phone network. This does not happen everytime. I did a full whipe and reset of everything when installing the new rom.

I accepted that it was like this with the previous rom and hoped it would be solved with this one. But it is still there.

Can you please try to check and solve it in the next rom.

Mi2 32GB, 5,5,15 w Unified Storage here. The music playback flaters when the device is locked. It's been an issue since 5.5.1. Tried to clear chache and app data and even reinstalled everything from scratch with flash_all, but the it's still here. Dolby is turned off, affects the default Music Player app and a number of downloadable too. Sent a few bugreports, but I'd like to know if there is anyone else with the same problem, or maybe I have some HW issue here?

I use rocket player as music app on my Xiaomi Mi2 32GB. For me the music always stutters only once after ~1 minute. This stutter is only for the first number played. I can live with only one stutter each time when I listen to music. The unified storage is awesome! I have no other issues. The rom runs really smooth.

Reactions: gabril
I use rocket player as music app on my Xiaomi Mi2 32GB. For me the music always stutters only once after ~1 minute. This stutter is only for the first number played. I can live with only one stutter each time when I listen to music. The unified storage is awesome! I have no other issues. The rom runs really smooth.
Mine stuttered every 20-30 seconds, and was really bad. Seems to be fixed now, it was not a problem with the music player app, but with nuplayer. I had to go to developer settings and turn it off.

Why do you want to fastboot it?
My first installation in my 2014813 was using recovery, and all went well.
Fastboot clean slates an underlying screwed up firmware, like the ones send by Chinese shops.

@ingbrzy might help here possibly: I found a couple of Chinese fastboot images from http://www.miui.com/shuaji-393.html

From that page, I fastboot-flashed the one titled 红米手机2 移动版 最新 稳定版 线刷Fastboot完整包点击下载 at http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=wt86047&b=F&r=cn&n=

Afterwards I flashed Acid's stable image for HM2014813. My big question is whether I have the wrong radio installed. How can I tell?

With Acid's (now) firmware, modem version is MPSS.DPM.1.0.c7.18-00023-M8916EAAAANUZM-1-a1v15 whereas the model is stated as HM 2LTE-CMCC.
I am afraid I do not have the right radio flash for Europe... So my two questions here are:
1) which bands should a HM2014813 support for Europe?
2) How can I find out which bands the HM2014813 I have flashed supports? Any app that shows the currently supported bands by the phone?

Sorry but, where is the mi note update link? I dont find it, sorry, im a new spanish user of this comunity. Im from to miui.es. thanksss

Is it possible to disable notification/toggle menu from lockscreen? If I loose the phone I don't want anyone to turn off data, not allowing me to locate the phone :).

Thanks!

Is it possible to disable notification/toggle menu from lockscreen? If I loose the phone I don't want anyone to turn off data, not allowing me to locate the phone :).

Thanks!

Go to Settings -> Notifications -> Allow on lockscreen (option is at the bottom)

Reactions: cbrandon93
Hello,

How to root mipad 5.5.15 ?
update.zip root is not working now, signature failed...
It is ok 5.5.8 :(

Thank you

Envoyé de mon MI PAD en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello,

How to root mipad 5.5.15 ?
update.zip root is not working now, signature failed...
It is ok 5.5.8 :(

Thank you

Envoyé de mon MI PAD en utilisant Tapatalk
If you don't know how then maybe it's better for you. Rooting MiPad is dangerous because without cautious you can brick the device.

Wysłane z MI Note

Is there any way I can use the weather icon in the notifications drop down? Its just 0 and I can't find the weather app on the device?

Thanks!

Not possible. If you use our rom then Weather app must be there.

Wysłane z MI Note

Reactions: cbrandon93
I might have found a new bug (was working normally before):

The battery profiles aren't working correctly.
I use two profiles - one normal, and another for low battery (below 15%);
I have the option on to commute to low battery, below 15%, but that isn't happening.

It informs me to connect the charger when I arrive at 14%, and at 13% it showed me twice a notification saying "in 20s. profile will change"... then, the notification disappears (or we can click on it), but it doesn't commute profiles.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Redmi 2 2GB here.

I am trying to change the multitasking view from the icon view to the view showing the actual app running.

Normally you do this by pinching out but it isn't working.

I have tried 6.5.2.0 Stable and 5.5.15 Weekly on Redmi 2 2GB (2014813) and both are suffering from the same problem. Is this a bug? Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.