MULTI 5.7.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a brand new Mi4i.
i'm following the instraction in order to install the stable multi-language rom. The phone it is obvously w/o root permission. Flashyfi ask for root permession. If i desregard this message, and try to install the MiRecovery_ferrari file, the flashyfi stop responding as soon i click on "choose file".
How you guys have solved this problem?

Hi again,
Maybe my above problem was not explained correctly.
On Mi4i, do i have to root the divice first and than install the recovery immage linked on first page? Or there is a different procedure?
Please let me know

Hi again,
Maybe my above problem was not explained correctly.
On Mi4i, do i have to root the divice first and than install the recovery immage linked on first page? Or there is a different procedure?
Please let me know
Yea root it and use flashify app to install our MiRecovery...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: nemo81
i dont know but after updating to 5.7.10 my MI3 main mic receiving very low voice.. people on other side not able to hear my voice during phone call but seems mic working fine on skype and whatsapp.. what could be the reason??

Hi ingbrzy, am i only one getting mic issue. Please clarify.
Thanks

The Music Favorites and Playlist sincronization with MiCloud appear again in this weekly Rom. Greatings ingbrzy!!! Good job!!! :)

There is a camera bug in Mi Note Pro, in som roms trying to open it says camera error, and didnt work, and some lines green and yellow appears when open. This can be software or it is hardware? anybody know about this bug? ty

BT stack is at the same (crap) from previous releases, no improvement.
Memory management seems to be improved, as I can now have over 1.1GB free all the time.

Thanks to the EU developers for being patient and persistent week after week.
Mi2s

Hi everyone

Since last update I got this message several times everyday

" com.google.process.gapps has stopped "

Specially when I use Google search widget and twitter

I searched through Internet and many people reports this error related to download manager, but I cleared data of this app but error still continues.

Any help about it?

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi Redmi 1S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Truong Hoai Nam
Sorry but is very buggy version this update in mi3w,
The sensitivity of the screen in some areas now is to much " i have my finger 1mm from the screen and feel my finger"

Sorry but is very buggy version this update in mi3w,
The sensitivity of the screen in some areas now is to much " i have my finger 1mm from the screen and feel my finger"
Disable Gloves mode...

~Tapatalk~

Hi everyone

Since last update I got this message several times everyday

" com.google.process.gapps has stopped "

Specially when I use Google search widget and twitter

I searched through Internet and many people reports this error related to download manager, but I cleared data of this app but error still continues.

Any help about it?

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi Redmi 1S mediante Tapatalk
I have the same trouble with this isssue but have no way to resolved it yet :(
Hope this issue will be fixed on the next versions

Tks for your support but the app cached is zero and disabled in Settings so I could not delete cache.
Any one has the same trouble?
Tks all

Not the cache op of the app but of your phone.

Turn of your device,
volume down and power button together
go to recovery mode!
and wipe cache/data :)

mostly of the time it will solve your problem..

Reactions: Truong Hoai Nam
Not the cache op of the app but of your phone.

Turn of your device,
volume down and power button together
go to recovery mode!
and wipe cache/data :)

mostly of the time it will solve your problem..
Thank you, Mr djbosanac :)
I will try tonight after backup my data first

mi not estandard heating at top right corner above the camera and above volume buttons, it is normal or?

Hello,

I have a Mi4i and im currently with dev version 5.7.3(global). I want to change to european rom but i dont know how to do it? To install global dev rom i just download full rom and intall it from recovery. But for european dev rom i dont know where i can download..
Help needed :)

Hello,

I have a Mi4i and im currently with dev version 5.7.3(global). I want to change to european rom but i dont know how to do it? To install global dev rom i just download full rom and intall it from recovery. But for european dev rom i dont know where i can download..
Help needed :)
same way for install... download in OP...

Status
Not open for further replies.