New Almost everything stopped working

artemaxa5551

Members
Oct 10, 2023
After a while, almost nothing works, the camera does not open, video and audio files (even in messengers or social networks) are not loaded. Has anyone encountered this or is it just a way out to reinstall the firmware?

Had same problem. I was also getting MIUI+ Beta has stopped working. Format data was solution.

After a while, almost nothing works, the camera does not open, video and audio files (even in messengers or social networks) are not loaded. Has anyone encountered this or is it just a way out to reinstall the firmware?
I CONFIRM same issue on Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) running latest MIUI.eu Weekly build two days ago. Non-rooted or modded device.
The only way to fix mine device was did a Clean Install again.

Are the devs here supposed to guess which phone and ROM it is?

Mondrian (K60) same issue here, check other posts there's a Google Play system update breaking those and you need to delete a file under apex folder check recent posts.