CANNOT DELETE MY MI ACCOUNT

Anthony2580

Members
Oct 15, 2023
I deleted my first mi account (which I will name A), I had already bound my phone number to my mi account in Mi Unlock in dev options. Recently I created another account with the same credentials of A but a different password. I decided to create it with the same credentials because these are my favorites. What happens is that when I went to the Mi unlock section it said: "cannot add more devices to this phone number. Use another SIM card". so I couldn´t bind my device to the phone number again. Then I decided to delete this account and to check if I could create another with different credentials but to my surprise when I try to delete it the xiaomi page says that I need to log out from my phone which I already did but it also says that there are paired devices to my account which is incorrect. I think it´s saying that because the old account was paired but I had unpaired it from my phone so I don´t know why I cannot delete this new account. Can you help me? Do you know a way to unbind the phone number and bind it to another account and then bind it to my Mi Unlock?

The worst is that I created two other accounts and linked my phone number to them so when I created another one it said that my phone number couldn´t be linked to a fourth account since it was already linked to three. What can I do in this case since the only account that has my phone number linked is the one I mentioned earlier? All three say the same when I try to delete them. What can I do?