Mi Account ID Lost (no phone or email in it)

Ritoche

Members
Jan 24, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have bought a Xiaomi 13 ultra in china and as a student in IT, I knew it was possible to flash Eu version of it.
So I have unlock the phone by creating a new account with my phone number on the phone.
After unlocked it on the computer I have tried to flash with the official Eu Version for the 13 ultra.
During the process something wrong happened and the phone has been locked and so I needed to do it again; However I didn't have the time and I retried it a week later.
To unlock it I needed to sign in and I have used my older account, then Xiaomi said that it needed a phone number for security and so I have added my phone. But then when I wanted to unlock it , the Xiaomi Unlock Tool told me that it was locked by another account. After trying to log in with my phone number, it appear that I cannot connect to my new account anymore...
It has been 6 months that I'm struggling trying to find a way to find the ID of my new account in order to Unlock my phone again; However I didn't found any solution; but I just need an ID, that's all....

I really hope someone know a solution and could help me find a way to unlock the phone

Thank you very much

TLDR : I need to unlock my phone connecting to an new account that have no phone number or Email in it, only with an partially known ID (6 digit/10)

Attachments

• lock.jpg
    lock.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 74
How can you create a account with no phone or email?
I did create the account with my phone number only, however, when using it for security access on another account, the phone on the previous account was deleted