Difference between real and fake red mi (hongmi) note - hm note 1w

View attachment 8233 I have raised a dispute that the mobile she sold is fake and demanded to refund the amount completely.

The mobile phone I bought had the following issues
1. It does NOT detect the SIM card in both the slots. (Displays emergency calls only) 2. From CUP-Z that it possess 540 x 960 pixels and NOT the original 720x1280 pixels. 3. Antutu benchmark is stuck at 8%. 4. Does NOT update to latest firmware.

View attachment 8229
When u say she its Amanda right.. I feel like dumping her store in the trash ,,

Can some one please send me the Flash files.. Scatter file and all img files. I completely bricked.. Some one please get me from MTK tools. I have no other go..

Can some one please send me the Flash files.. Scatter file and all img files. I completely bricked.. Some one please get me from MTK tools. I have no other go..
To me too please. I killed the fake from Amanda Ge.

I am in the same loop.. Negotiating now.. I reset and the phone and it got bricked.Same seller same s**t.. Do you at least have a Falashable rom for the device.. Do you have back up.. Any way you can give me the scatter files and the flash images. :(

oh s**t!!! I have packed the phone and ready to send it back.

Hi all!
I am a buyer from Amanda Ge too.
I haven't receive my phone yet.
I will check and directly return my phone when it is fake.

oh s**t!!! I have packed the phone and ready to send it back.

Would you like to post Amanda Ge address here?
What delivery service do you use to return the phone? EMS?

Hi all!
I am a buyer from Amanda Ge too.
I haven't receive my phone yet.
I will check and directly return my phone when it is fake.

Would you like to post Amanda Ge address here?
What delivery service do you use to return the phone? EMS?

Once you open the dispute, you will get her address.
EMS is not accepting electronic items hence i uses private courier. but the cost is 2k. But im still not sure if it will clear customs. The courier company gave me only 50% confidence. i will come to know next week. Fingers crossed

Hi.. I am also confused. Bought it from Singapore (before official launched on 8h July). But worried as it was not seal packed.. Box has no sealing. Although all the holograms and stickers looks OK.

The software was not able to update thru OTA and the recovery was Chinese.

But I managed to update it thru SPTools and installed TWRP 2.7.0.0 also.

Pls see he below results from Antutu... and tell me, is it real or Fake??

I checked the

qu2uruma.jpg
adaquvy6.jpg
9uny6ysa.jpg
uzehepe6.jpg
deranamu.jpg
ygymegy4.jpg

peekeje
using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International now Free

@pramod For me, your device looks like genuine. But i am surprised to hear that OTA is not working for u.

All ppl thy given was Chines Imported Devices. Not Singapore official which was launched here on 8th July. And I bought it on 5th only.

I think they changed the Chinese ROM into English version for Singaporeans.....

peekeje
using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International now Free

Doesn't help. This way is suitable for original phone. We have a fake. The chip doesn't coincide. Files from a fake are necessary.
Ohh... Then which phone is this actually ?? Try to get ROM for that.
Or ask the supplier at least to help this much, send you the ROM link ;)

Ohh... Then which phone is this actually ?? Try to get ROM for that.
Or ask the supplier at least to help this much, send you the ROM link ;)
Phone in a brick mode. I can't tell the seller and ask to send ROM. I will do return.

Is there any body out there having this phone working.. I mean the fake one.. Build a flashable rom for me using MTK tools and send me.. Urgent need. Phone is now worst than a brick..

@sair I am very sure. She wont send the rom. She will still claim that it is not fake. Totally useless asking her. I payed 176 dollars plus 33 dollars to send it back from my country. So effectively paid 209 dollars for this fake s**t

@sair I am very sure. She wont send the rom. She will still claim that it is not fake. Totally useless asking her. I payed 176 dollars plus 33 dollars to send it back from my country. So effectively paid 209 dollars for this fake s**t
US dollars ? Or Sing?

Lucky ME...... I didn't used AliExpress... And bought in Singapore @248SGD and collected from the shop itself :)

u r really lucky. Not all sellers are fake in aliexpress. This lady is full of fake. Never approach her in future.

i want firmware for my fake xiaomi redmi note ,because is dead

Its really sad to see many friends looking/asking for this fake firmware. But unfortunately no one knows the device maker or has the ROM. Ideally the seller has to send this rom to everyone who bought this phone. But the seller is a big fraud so i don't expect her to send this.

Is there any1 who found out this ROM can help this community??