Floating window issue ( Xiaomi 14)

BeaverB

Members
Mar 14, 2024
Hi. Im a long time iphone user, but im playing alot of Runescape and since it has cross platform to mobile i wanted to switch to android since iphone kills the connection if i switch to another app for a few seconds. I made a thread on reddit and after some advice and i got the Oneplus12r. It worked great, but since i was used to iphone SE it was a huge phone in comparison. I could not get used to how big it was so i returned it. I tested Xiaomi 12 and 13 in the store and to my suprise floating window feature worked even better on them, with how small you could get the window and how you could move a big floating window to one of the corners to make it tiny ( not go an icon, but still visable ). I was told it was gonna be the same on the 14 and they had a deal so i ordered it. Now i have had it for a week and its almost impossible to play. For one, it does not have the feature where you could drag the window to a corner to make it smaller. That dont bother me really, what bothers me is that its impossible to resize the window without clicking ingame. Even if its the smallest, if i click on it to make it bigger, it clicks ingame. One the Oneplus i could click when it was smallest and it would open it bigger without interacting with the game. I also cannot drag to resize because it clicks in the corner where im supposed to drag and my character stops what his doing and takes of. Its the same with moving the window, it will click when i touch and try to move it. I have looked all over for info and asked around but have gotten no where.. I did try to test Runescape on my friends Samsung S23, and it works great, does not do what i listed below. But the minimum size on floating window on samsung is like 4 times as large as Oneplus/Xiaomi so that would not work for me:( Does anyone know if this is the same on MIUI as hyperos? Ill be super thankful if anyone has some knowledge on this, thanks in advance!

Hi. Im a long time iphone user, but im playing alot of Runescape and since it has cross platform to mobile i wanted to switch to android since iphone kills the connection if i switch to another app for a few seconds. I made a thread on reddit and after some advice and i got the Oneplus12r. It worked great, but since i was used to iphone SE it was a huge phone in comparison. I could not get used to how big it was so i returned it. I tested Xiaomi 12 and 13 in the store and to my suprise floating window feature worked even better on them, with how small you could get the window and how you could move a big floating window to one of the corners to make it tiny ( not go an icon, but still visable ). I was told it was gonna be the same on the 14 and they had a deal so i ordered it. Now i have had it for a week and its almost impossible to play. For one, it does not have the feature where you could drag the window to a corner to make it smaller. That dont bother me really, what bothers me is that its impossible to resize the window without clicking ingame. Even if its the smallest, if i click on it to make it bigger, it clicks ingame. One the Oneplus i could click when it was smallest and it would open it bigger without interacting with the game. I also cannot drag to resize because it clicks in the corner where im supposed to drag and my character stops what his doing and takes of. Its the same with moving the window, it will click when i touch and try to move it. I have looked all over for info and asked around but have gotten no where.. I did try to test Runescape on my friends Samsung S23, and it works great, does not do what i listed below. But the minimum size on floating window on samsung is like 4 times as large as Oneplus/Xiaomi so that would not work for me:( Does anyone know if this is the same on MIUI as hyperos? Ill be super thankful if anyone has some knowledge on this, thanks in advance!
The only thing i can think of, is to somehow change the aspect ratio of the game, so i atleast can drag from the side without interacting. This can not be done ingame or any setting i found, anyone know if that is even possible, to change aspect ratio of a fullscreen game? I still wont be able to move it freely around but its the only small fix i can think of