Google Wallet Error: Phone Doesn't Meet Security Requirements

ChewyAC

Members
Feb 26, 2024
I am running Xiaomi HyperOS version 1.0.2.0.UMGEUXM

Android: 14 UKQ1.230917.001

Android Security Update was last at: 01-12-2023

My phone is not rooted

My Google Wallet keeps telling me that 'your phone doesn't meet security requirements'. This was working a couple of weeks ago. Also when I try and buy anything with Google Pay, I put my password in and it provides no error and just continues to let me keep putting my password in.

I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone but it still says the same thing. Google Play says my 'Device is certified'. Clearing data helped once but then the issue returned. I was looking to give Google Play Services SMS permissions but it appears to not be on my phone everywhere I look. Which is odd.

The last thing I remember was getting a security update a few weeks ago but I'm pretty sure it still worked after that.

I am running Xiaomi HyperOS version 1.0.2.0.UMGEUXM

Android: 14 UKQ1.230917.001

Android Security Update was last at: 01-12-2023

My phone is not rooted

My Google Wallet keeps telling me that 'your phone doesn't meet security requirements'. This was working a couple of weeks ago. Also when I try and buy anything with Google Pay, I put my password in and it provides no error and just continues to let me keep putting my password in.

I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone but it still says the same thing. Google Play says my 'Device is certified'. Clearing data helped once but then the issue returned. I was looking to give Google Play Services SMS permissions but it appears to not be on my phone everywhere I look. Which is odd.

The last thing I remember was getting a security update a few weeks ago but I'm pretty sure it still worked after that.
Google wallet error: showing a problem setting an active account in wallet. I've tried:
-clear alla data of google play store, play services, google wallet.
-remove google account, reboot and login again. The error is still here.
I have MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, play store shows Netflix app i.e.

What can I do?

Thanks

(Cupid with latest HyperOS stable, Eu.module)

Google wallet error: showing a problem setting an active account in wallet. I've tried:
-clear alla data of google play store, play services, google wallet.
-remove google account, reboot and login again. The error is still here.
I have MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, play store shows Netflix app i.e.

What can I do?

Thanks

(Cupid with latest HyperOS stable, Eu.module)
The solution was enabling SMS permission of google play services under settings/privacy/.... Now it works