Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting from tomorrow:
- beta ROMs will include the fix the same way it used to be until today and it will be updated with each update as beta updates are usually faster than stables,
- stable ROMs will NOT include the fix at all. To make Google Wallet work, you must flash Magisk and the relevant Play Integrity fix module.

Reuploading 50 ROMs each time Google changes something is, as you can imagine, a nightmare. We can't do it indefinitely so it will be a last reupload in this case. As in the first reupload, new stables without a fix will be pushed in batches.
I have a POCO X3 PRO with the Xiaomi eu miui 14 Stable version, I haven't installed it via TWRP, I unlocked the phone and installed with fastboot. How do I have to fix it? I don't know what is Magisk. Can you explain me how to do it (I don't understand a lot). Thanks❤️

Hi everyone,
If the update doesn't work again, i recommend the following:

- download xiaomi.eu ROM from sourceforge and install zip with TWRP.

- remove conflicting magisk modules (like SafetyNet fix by kdrag0n) then install Play Integrity fix from GitHub.

- clear cache of these following apps :
- GSF, Play services, GPlay
- wipe data in wallet app

Reboot and enjoy, if this method worked for you please feedback !

Could you explain better this point? Actually sometimes my Poco F5 is recognised as PIXEL 2 from Google account.
This is the custom feature of Xiaomi.eu ROMs. Since the last google updates, pixel 2 recognition causes attestation problems on our devices. Xiaomi.eu developers have already announced new ROM updates cutting out this feature.

Reactions: Ilpratti
I have a POCO X3 PRO with the Xiaomi eu miui 14 Stable version, I haven't installed it via TWRP, I unlocked the phone and installed with fastboot. How do I have to fix it? I don't know what is Magisk. Can you explain me how to do it (I don't understand a lot). Thanks❤️
Read the thread. Xiaomi.eu will provide a complete guide for this

We already did that.

We already did that.
So does this mean xiaomi.eu roms will no longer have this fix? or is this a temporary work around?

Literally the link above your post explains it
so i have to decide
- go to a weekly rom...i think there wont be any for poco f3
- root the device and maybe break banking apps and risk getting banned in pokemon go
- go back to original rom and boot load lock, loosing call recording and maybe all data, as i have never been able to get all stuff backuped completly and getting it replayed at all

Guys, I've flashed MIUI 14 stable and installed magisk and the fix, but Im still failing basic integrity test, what did I do wrong ? I'm on Poco x3 NFC surya

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-09-870_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-09-870_com.android.updater.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 469
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-17-335_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-17-335_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 442
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-20-630_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-23-02-20-630_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
Has there been any update in the past day or so? I passed the test with the new fixed stable release on Ishtar with installed play integrity fix 2 days ago but wasn't able to use Google pay today

Has there been any update in the past day or so? I passed the test with the new fixed stable release on Ishtar with installed play integrity fix 2 days ago but wasn't able to use Google pay today
Check Play Integrity, maybe Google blacklisted the fingerprint again

I checked and I'm failing all the tests, including basic integrity
I haven't realized there was another rebuild. I'm still on the first rebuild so I'll try using this newer one. Probably a mistake on my side so I apologize for the confusion

I installed new version of my current ROM without integrity fix and now google wallet don't report about certification problems.
Magisk module PlayIntegrityFix_v13.zip was already installed.
Device: Xiaomi 13
ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13.zip

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-19_10-30-45 (2).jpg
    photo_2023-11-19_10-30-45 (2).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 142
  • photo_2023-11-19_10-30-45.jpg
    photo_2023-11-19_10-30-45.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 143
  • photo_2023-11-19_10-34-02.jpg
    photo_2023-11-19_10-34-02.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Has anybody ifix the google wallet with the new rom (I mean today ) using magisk and intergrity fix ???Iam not refering to those that updated in weekly dev roms

I don't want to play with root and Magisk. I have 12 Pro Zeus, pre stable Rom from 11.11.2023 and don't have TWRP installed. Which weekly should I install and do I need to install TWRP in order to delete something after install weekly ROM?

Here is:

Reactions: OberZine and Bal123
Status
Not open for further replies.