Help - Rom

Baba Voss

Members
Aug 28, 2023
Hi, i have been struggling from two weeks cant seem to find anything on how to edit roms. can someone here please tell how can i do it which tools to use? please . i am really really frustrated and sad. thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Igor Eisberg
This forum is not really the right place to ask, we are mostly users here. It seems to be a question for a forum like XDA.

Here are a few recent starter resources that I could find to build a basic ROM :
Hopefully, they show the amount of work you must be prepared to face

But if your goal is to create a ROM for your device (including Google services and drivers), be prepared to spend weeks or probably months learning...

Thank you for replying. i am trying to create a port from Xiaomi.EU (HyperOS) Note 12 Pro SweetK6a to Note 10 Pro Sweet.

they are almost the same hardware just some minor changes . i think i wont have to put a lot of work for that.

i will look in to the xda link.

Mr. Igor Eisberg , please laugh but also share anything that can help me . xaomi.EU developers are amazing.. but i dont think they guid people to somthing of what the tools they use . all i need is how tools . rest i would learn own my own.