[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming for 3.2.8:
  • Re-integrated landscape SMS rotation mod.
  • Fixed ControlPanel.apk permission in some devices.
  • Added ability to flash Control Panel from Updater app for Mi-1 and Mi-2. (Experimental and thanks to Acid!)
It's very interesting!!! Thanks for your hard work!!!

Forget to mention that I have integrated some translations into Control Panel app:
Added spanish, french and chinese translation of Control Panel app. (Thanks to Stenka, Kingzak34 and oxcoder)

you are welcome to contribute russian translation. :D
of course for everyone also, feel free to contribute translation for our control panel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You should make a public repo with controlpanel.apk/res/values and all translators can push and see new strings.. ;-)

Reactions: fusionjack
you are welcome to contribute russian translation. :D
of course for everyone also, feel free to contribute translation for our control panel.
:) okay! сhoose in attached that's necessary for integration into the app ;)

Attachments

• values.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 212
@all: i'm re-building control panel again because of sms rotation mod...if you don't need it, no need to re-download.

Sry, didn't had time to test again your control panel, but know i can say its working ;)
Thanks for your work!

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

Can you make control panel for vision? Thanks.
It's real to share all instruments (scripts, smalli files and other) to make control panel yourself for every rom.
Control panel for vision will be delayed as I tried last night and my script reported some errors.
Every rom has different characteristic. Some mods need to be implemented differently in every rom. So there is no a tool for all roms.

Released control panel for vision, enjoy...

I cannot seem to get the control panel suite working on my Xiaomi Mi2. The flash succeeds without any problem whatsoever, but the controlpanel.apk is nowhere to be found while looking through the phone with an explorer.

Is there any explanation to this?

Cheers,
Ubelai

I cannot seem to get the control panel suite working on my Xiaomi Mi2. The flash succeeds without any problem whatsoever, but the controlpanel.apk is nowhere to be found while looking through the phone with an explorer.

Cheers,
Ubelai
Did you flash only control panel multilang package without control panel full package?

I so far have only tried it by flashing the 3.2.8 Rom followed by the full control panel package.

Do you suggest I flash the multilang only?
not really necessary. the point is that the ControlPanel.apk exists only in the full package. if you cannot find the apk in /system/apps, then the control panel is not flashed well. how did you flash it? in recovery or in updater app?
make sure you choose the correct version, System 1 or System 2.

Cheers,
Ubelai
Try to go with root explorer to /system/app found ControlPanel.apk & see permissions, they must be: rw-r--r--

Отправлено с моего MI 2 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.