Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Using the latest nightly for about a day now. Battery is good and it's pretty smooth too. No crashes or bugs so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-16-18-21-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-18-21-22.png
    147 KB · Views: 908
i want to ask regarding the new official Mokee.
is it possible to apply cm11 theme on it?
i have tried on "unofficial-offical" mokee and it is impossible (need to do some scripting)
thanks!

i have tried on "unofficial-offical" mokee and it is impossible (need to do some scripting)
thanks!
You can apply only themes for mokee. Touchwiz theme from play store support also mokee. This because mokee have different core file structure than cm.
Btw, you can partially fix that with xposed xtheme engine, or hktheme manager (but with hk, theme wont stuck, atm testing it in aosp 4.4 codeaurora)

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: shocks
thanks!
All my cm Themes are working with nightly from yesterday

Reactions: paulrlz
does anyone pay attention sound quality ? My phone speaker is buzzing when playing songs with rich bass ?

hi guys, what is the difference between nightly and experimental?
and also, what is actually the consequence when our device become "official" in mokee? is there any difference with the unofficial by lovemrdeng?

hi guys, what is the difference between nightly and experimental?
and also, what is actually the consequence when our device become "official" in mokee? is there any difference with the unofficial by lovemrdeng?
Nightly are builded by the script of the project, and may could have some bugs of flashing or anything since it's automatically done.

The experimental it's probably the most stable version manually made and with less bugs like the CM M(Monthly) versions.

Our device being official we get builds in daily basis and the kernel it's now in their development like other devices of the MoKee project.

I've flashed 04-16 and 04-17. The system it's more smooth that it was with lovemrdng, the battery drain overnight(6h) was about 8% because I'm testing the Galaxy Gear with bluetooth.

Last edited:
Hii.. If i want to try this rom. How i move my contacts? Memo & sms? I'm using Wiui right now

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hii.. If i want to try this rom. How i move my contacts? Memo & sms? I'm using Wiui right now

Aways relly on Google for all of this, it's better for you. Sync your contacts and notes(with Keep), for the messages you can use Titanium Backup.

If you don't know how to do that(any of above), guess what? Google it!;)

Aways relly on Google for all of this, it's better for you. Sync your contacts and notes(with Keep), for the messages you can use Titanium Backup.

If you don't know how to do that(any of above), guess what? Google it!;)

Lol.. Alright then.. Thank you for your advice.
because i rely so much from miui backups and miui accounts cloud backup :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Lol.. Alright then.. Thank you for your advice.
because i rely so much from miui backups and miui accounts cloud backup :)

MIUI isn't bad... It's like Apple in China(witch is their goal), they close they framework, sources and services. If you try to get out of their ecosystem you are screwed.