Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

But did you boot to system 2 ?
Yes I did. Downloaded again, flashed again successfully. But it doesn't seem to work correctly with latest wiui on the other system without TDB. I get the message "android.process.acore has been closed" all the time

Looks like your flashing didn't work properly, or you messed up your files before flashing. What was your system 2 rom before the mokee flash?

Yes I did. Downloaded again, flashed again successfully. But it doesn't seem to work correctly with latest wiui on the other system without TDB. I get the message "android.process.acore has been closed" all the time
That's the point. If you want to have 2 different systems you have to enable TDB

Reactions: blackcatw81
That's the point. If you want to have 2 different systems you have to enable TDB
But back at android 4.1 it worked with miui germany version on one system and wiui on the other. I thought TDB is only necessary if you have 2 different android bases on the two systems. Or am I wrong?

If i am not completely wrong the rom base depends not only on the android version but mainly on the repository the rom is build at.

For example both WIUI v6 and Mokee 44 are Android 4.4 roms. But WIUI is based on MIUI and Mokee is partly based on Ivans code aurora so they have not the same repository and therefore you have to use TDB if you want to install both.

Reactions: blackcatw81
If i am not completely wrong the rom base depends not only on the android version but mainly on the repository the rom is build at.

For example both WIUI v6 and Mokee 44 are Android 4.4 roms. But WIUI is based on MIUI and Mokee is partly based on Ivans code aurora so they have not the same repository and therefore you have to use TDB if you want to install both.
Thank you for your answer. I still hope you're wrong because I don't like using TDB and like the idea of using 2 good working ROMs...

Thank you for your answer. I still hope you're wrong because I don't like using TDB and like the idea of using 2 good working ROMs...

Well, I'm afraid he's right. And your images after flashing Mokee are proof of that...

May I ask whats your problem with TDB?
I only used the 2 systems to compare a little. For me TDB takes too much space off storage, and I don't need 2 complete different systems where I have to install everything separately.

Question: I have Mokee OS installed. Works like a charm. I have seen that it is possible to encrypt the phone. If I do this, is it still possible to update Mokee OS regularly through CWM? Or doesn't CWM work any more after encrypting the phone?

Does anybody know if mokee uses Qualcomm dalvik libray , and if not, are we able to use it? how? i search on google , but mokee forums are in chinese :S

Hi! Done a clean install on syst2 but when I install gapps (the nano modular package - designed for users who want the smallest Google footprint possible while still enjoying native "Okay Google" and Google Search support.
In this package you will find the Core Base¹, Google Bookmarks Sync, Google Calendar Sync, and the following Play Store applications:Google Play services | Google Search DOWNLOAD LINKS (~65MB)), Google keyboard fc and "back" softkey does not work. I'm trying install the package found here https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358550396 hoping to solve the problem.
Thanks to @barbuti17 for helping me in private :)

Ps: MoKee version is the very last, MK44.4-aries-201410070111-NIGHTLY.zip and the nano mod package is dated 30/09/2014.

EDIT: flashed the 22MB package via recovery (over the old) and got the same problem. -___- With CyanogenMod, previously on syst2, I didn't get all these problems :/

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17
Done! But then I thought "flashing gapps is recommended"..

Ps this error on syst2 gave me bugs on the SwiftKey in syst1 and formatting syst2 cleaned the cache on syst1.. Tdb is active and didn't notice these things before, when I flashed Cyano.. Is it normal or not?

EllyG81 using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

Last edited:
I'm writing from mokee on syst2 but I can't find a way to install the play store or other apps.. I'm a bit angry :mad: Didn't want full gapps neither something in particular, but just the essential so I can have at least airdroid and the possibility to upgrade and sync calendar, SMS and contacts or call reg.

It seems there're already some gapps but no play services :/ Maybe in other forums there's a guide.. :/ didn't think this would be so difficult :/

I'm writing from mokee on syst2 but I can't find a way to install the play store or other apps.. I'm a bit angry :mad: Didn't want full gapps neither something in particular, but just the essential so I can have at least airdroid and the possibility to upgrade and sync calendar, SMS and contacts or call reg.

It seems there're already some gapps but no play services :/ Maybe in other forums there's a guide.. :/ didn't think this would be so difficult :/
Setting>Mokee Center>Extras(don't forget to refresh)> Google Mobile Services.

Download, install, enjoy! ;)

I run the smallest PA Gapps (pico modular packages) and never had any problem with it. Quite the contrary theyre rockstable and quite smooth.
I'm not saying, that other gapps are wrong or not working. On other devices I'm using PA gapps too. But Mokee served us 100% working, easy 2-click solution. :)

Setting>Mokee Center>Extras(don't forget to refresh)> Google Mobile Services.

Download, install, enjoy! ;)

Thanks! Found a gapps_kitkat.zip that was the file barbuti17 told me he has... and found on a link I posted before.. and tried flashing that file via recovery -___-" :(

Didn't search enough.. I hate asking for help :/

Btw, italian translation is only for half. For me that's not a problem, but for others maybe it would ;)

I love viper4android and every time I install it on mokee, it modifies the buildprop to remove the LPA and thus OTA does not function properly. Any solution guys? :(