New Networks Not Working After Updating Redmi 3 Pro

Redmi3ProBaby

Members
Jul 7, 2017
Yesterday I updated my Redmi 3 Pro from a fake ROM (which worked) to a Official ROM using EDL mode. Since then, Mobile Network does not work with any ROM I load. Right now I have the newest rom installed (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_7.10.26_v9-5.1) but still does not work.

- At the top of the screen appears an Icon of a SIM card with and X, signaling "no network".
- If I try to call a real number, it tells me to disconnect airplane mode before (it's already disconnected, obviously)
- If I try to access mobile internet, it does not work
- The IMEI is not lost (appears when I call *#06#)
- If I click many times in the kernel version (in configuration/about my phone), the Hardware test sees no problems with SIM
- If I call *#*#4636#*#* and go to phone information, the prefered network is LTE/GSM (which is correct)
- I manually configured the APN following my provider's directions, but it does not work.

Right now I'm a little bit desperate. Could you help me solve this problem and get mobile network working again?

Yesterday I updated my Redmi 3 Pro from a fake ROM (which worked) to a Official ROM using EDL mode. Since then, Mobile Network does not work with any ROM I load. Right now I have the newest rom installed (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_7.10.26_v9-5.1) but still does not work.

- At the top of the screen appears an Icon of a SIM card with and X, signaling "no network".
- If I try to call a real number, it tells me to disconnect airplane mode before (it's already disconnected, obviously)
- If I try to access mobile internet, it does not work
- The IMEI is not lost (appears when I call *#06#)
- If I click many times in the kernel version (in configuration/about my phone), the Hardware test sees no problems with SIM
- If I call *#*#4636#*#* and go to phone information, the prefered network is LTE/GSM (which is correct)
- I manually configured the APN following my provider's directions, but it does not work.

Right now I'm a little bit desperate. Could you help me solve this problem and get mobile network working again?

try to select 3g preferred network in sim setttings

try to select 3g preferred network in sim setttings

Hi!
I selected 3G as preferred, but it did not work. Then I selected 4G and 2G as preferred, but did not work for any of them. Tried to make a call and the phone tells me I have to deactivate airplane mode (which is already turned off). Mobile Internet doesn't work for neither of these preferred networks.

Can someone help me, please?