New Play Stor Stops Working After A While

pilato82

Members
Jan 8, 2016
Hi guys,
Long story short, my google play store stops working after a while, it says "waiting for network". It happened first time about 2 weeks ago with developer 5.9.24. I asked the miui.it guys and they told me to install the latest rom. Problem solved

Now (5.12.24) same old story: 10 days after the update google store denies network access.

Is it possibile to solve the problemi only by updating? Pretty weird isn it? Any suggestion?

I need a smartphone, not a device I have to wipe every week...

Hi guys,
Long story short, my google play store stops working after a while, it says "waiting for network". It happened first time about 2 weeks ago with developer 5.9.24. I asked the miui.it guys and they told me to install the latest rom. Problem solved

Now (5.12.24) same old story: 10 days after the update google store denies network access.

Is it possibile to solve the problemi only by updating? Pretty weird isn it? Any suggestion?

I need a smartphone, not a device I have to wipe every week...

Hello, if you try and helpful

https://www.androidpit.it/play-store-non-funziona-come-fare

Già provato quando il problema si è presentato la prima volta. Ovviamente non ha funzionato se non dopo l'aggiornamento e un wipe data. Il problema è proprio questo...tutte queste guide non mi sono utili. Grazie comunque