Replacement screens!!!

Original Complete screen with front housing for xiaomi M2 M2S is manufactured by xiaomi. But OEM Complete screen with front housing for xiaomi M2
is manufactured by other factory. So the original one is bettery than the OEM one. If you are care of quality you can choose original one as it is more expensive. Both of them are available in dragon-tt.com. Wish you can choose your favourite.
Hello silas guo.
I would like to buy a http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=615 but when I go to pay it says this
"Non è possibile completare l'acquisto
Si è verificato un problema con il conto PayPal del venditore. Riprova più tardi"
that means the PayPal count of the seller has a problem.
What is the problem?
It is still selling the original display?

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me/help me where can I get original display for Mi2? I don't want crappy low-cost fake with terrible colors, backlight or waves on touch (Aliexpres), I don't want see the 'dots' on screen (Ibuygou). I need the same display that comes with my Mi2 over 3 years ago. Thanks folks
edit: is this really good choice? http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=615

I also want the original display for mi2s with the same features you listed.
How did you solve it?

Just for info: I had been looking for a replacement screen to check if it would resolve the infamous ghost touches on my Mi2s. I eventually got it from Merimobiles.com. Communication and shipping to Europe was okay. The type is Synaptics, S3202A, 3031AF, AC4P783.

http://merimobiles.com/original-tou...omi-mi2-mi2s-smartphone-black-p-meri10331.htm

However, the display is different: clearly visible dots on LCD (I could live with that) + strongly uneven backlight (the top and middle is darker than the bottom third) + it came without the frame (and I broke my old screen while replacing the frame).

All in all: it did not resolve the ghost touches anyway. As @M1cha suggested elsewhere in the forums, the ghost touches may not be strictly related to a faulty digitizer, but rather the motherboard.

The only benefit is that I have a scratch-free screen again...

EDIT: And one more note is that in many apps (QuickPic, Firefox, Evernote, etc. but surprisingly the Swift keyboard is okay) the gestures, which are drawn very fast, are not recognised by the digitiser as a gesture. So I had to slow down a bit.

EDIT 2: Now I know why: the screen suffers very short ghost touches, which makes the gestures stop working. And it seems to be getting worse in time - now it has become difficult to slide on the keyboard without interuption, too. Then, I guess that the ghost touches are also influence by the screen, not only PCB (if at all). Basically unusable screen, I replaced my old one back, even that it is slightly broken.

Last edited:
Hello silas guo.
I would like to buy a http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=615 but when I go to pay it says this
"Non è possibile completare l'acquisto
Si è verificato un problema con il conto PayPal del venditore. Riprova più tardi"
that means the PayPal count of the seller has a problem.
What is the problem?
It is still selling the original display?

Hello ,I think we were having problem with payment link on our site when you made order . The problem solved already and you can finish order now . Actually ,it is really original . Thank you

I recommend you make payment by credit card. It is safe also.
If you are from Europe, you can choose DHL. Only 18USD.
If you are from france or UK, you can choose epacket. It is fast and cheap. 8~15 days arrive.

Dragon-T is special in providing xiaomi replacement parts with good quality, such as touch screen, LCD screen assembly with touch screen and any other flex cable. Xiaomi mi4 LCD screen, touch screen and full screen is available in dragon-t. Welcome to our shop!
Do you still are in business ??
Need some parts from your site .

Dragon-tt.com
Original quality (most expensive) , I can confirm.

They also sell cheaper screens, but it's not good, very weak light, no sight at all outside in the sun.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk