[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

I looked at the Z3 Compact and it didn't seem that much better than the mi2s. What features are making people upgrade?
Z3 compact is way better than Mi2s look the cpu for example. But it is much more expensive.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: blackcatw81
- water proof
- dust proof
- battery life
- cpu
- screen size
- LTE
- WiFi AC

i will upgrade too, when my mi2s will die

Thanks. I guess I see why these things are important to some. We don't have 4G here so LTE is no big deal. Not sure about battery life; I have the extended battery. Screen size is a definite disadvantage for me. I guess waterproof/dustproof is handy but not worth upgrading. I will hold on to my mi2s for a bit longer yet (especially since WIUI helps extend its useful life!).

Reactions: cvncbn92
- better camera
- Kitkat officially
- less buggy

P.S.: Bigger screen at almost same body size is disadvantage for you?

Reactions: blackcatw81
hi, I have updated 4.9.19, the calendar works, but the screen closing applications not see the widget but only icons

But this post is not for Z3 so, @Wajk when I boot, ROM Toolbox at first and your Performance Booster, erases my default setting. Eg I always set maximum Cpu to 918 mhz but every reboot, it always turn to 1.7 ghz. Do you suggest me your flash able zip? Will this work?

Στάλθηκε από το TPC1057 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The battery decreases so fast that i can't ues it for a long time…probably 1% pre 2min…during writing the post, the battery level reduces 4%…

eveything works here,
thanks Wajk!
Thanks for this release Wajk! Its awesome, running like a train all day long
Thnx for feedbacks, guys!
when I boot, ROM Toolbox at first and your Performance Booster, erases my default setting. Eg I always set maximum Cpu to 918 mhz but every reboot, it always turn to 1.7 ghz. Do you suggest me your flash able zip? Will this work?
Did you allow autostart for Performance Booster in Security Center?
I tested CPU control with No-frills CPU Control and working right here.
Wajk, Please confirm You use russian translation from KGDev team of www.romz.bz. Cause in 4.9.19 is incomplete and partly wrong, that makes me think you still use miui.su translation which is not good at all.
I use translation files from Xiaomi translators, check sources here
If you have better translation, send me the link (Github, BitBucket, etc)
Like everyone, I'd like to thank wajk for his amazing work! If it weren't for him, the Mi2(S) wouldn't have been such a joy to use.
Thank You! :)
My Sony Xperia Z3 Compact arrives this week, so if wonderful devs like wajk *wink wink* decide to upgrade to a new device, may I suggest that one
;)
The battery decreases so fast that i can't ues it for a long time…probably 1% pre 2min…during writing the post, the battery level reduces 4%…
Can't confirm. I have very good battery life... better than any v5.
Anyway you use ROM less than one day, be patient ;)
If you can't:
1. try Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache from CWM
2. use Apps Ops (blocking wakelocks & saving battery) from Settings/Security panel, you will find on Device panel which apps wake your device.
3. check your wakelocks with Wakelock detector.

Reactions: boojay
I looked at the Z3 Compact and it didn't seem that much better than the mi2s. What features are making people upgrade?

I use the Z Ultra as tablet since around one year and I really like the software support from sony. You get updates very fast.
The waterproof addition is also quite handy.
I prefer their design.

On the other hand the phone size is the same as with the mi2 (don't want anything bigger).

But the main reason is, that the phone of my gf is soon falling apart (hardware defects, software problems etc). But she don't want to buy a new one.

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Thanks very much Wajk,also for me miui 6 4.9.19 works GOOD..a very good battery..with the same settings that i had on miui v5 (good performance and battery), now on miui 6 i have a GREAT improvement..(great performance and great battery)

Is it me or facebook messenger is bugged in this rom?I mean that if I click on a guy in the chat list, this rom doesn't permit to open the windows.Thanks for answers.
Ok nothing, solved.

Reactions: Howieson33
Great work here everything is going great!

Much faster than any V5 i tried.

Two things
1- Wsm tools doesnt' woek (i mean it works i can install it but when i select for example a modules like force immersive mode it doesn't work.. i can't download even the power menu advanced option module...)
2- The notify icon on the bar. It's known but hope can fix it i don't like at all the 3 points instead of the normal icons...

What about root?? It takes 5 minutes to allow apps root...why is like that in this version?

The other stuff are great

Reactions: Howieson33
abslotuely yes. There are just options not implemented while you have with V5 but not very big stuff.
I prefer much this one and hope wajk will fix all option missing :)

there are no even the advanced options concerning the dialer (stand up phone to silence ecc)?
Or i can't see them?
It's kind of incomplete rom for now...

Wiping data and cache will wipe my files and settings (apps, photos, sms, phone book etc), right? A backup via CMW or miui's backup app will be able to restore them after wiui 6 installed?

Can someone answer this simple question? Thanks in advance!

Can someone answer this simple question? Thanks in advance!
Wipe data will delete your apps, system + app setings(not your "sd" storage - photos, music...), wipe cache won't delete any personal data. In CWM you can backup whole system, this backup can't restored in WIUI. If you want to backup app's and other personal data(call logs, SMS, contacts, calender...) do it in Titanium Backup. But never backup system apps or their data.

Reactions: Danielk
my mi2s with this wiui got more than 30000 AnTuTu, resolved bugs calendar, battery seems to use less and are extremely pleased with the camera software

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-22-16-45-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-22-16-45-32.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 262
this high score formed mainly due to the 3d graphics but runtime score is lower almost in twice than on miui5, that greatly felt on responsiveness

this high score formed mainly due to the 3d graphics but runtime score is lower almost in twice than on miui5, that greatly felt on responsiveness

Well I don't know I feel a little less responsiveness this v6 maybe you're right.
Don't know if it's just a sensation or it's real.

For now continue tu use wiui 5