[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

if you use your phone as tablet use sudan's rom , if you use voicecalls use ivan's one
Use it as tablet? Can you explain that?

PS: Suda works great, i saw the quicksettings editor, but i miss a lot of options.
Probably will go back to Ivan's 5.0 december build

I have no access to SD card after repartitioning with Ivans guide.... I am clueless now.
I want to go back also... Can anyone guide me pls ?

I don't have any luck when installing Xposed for L 5.1. I flash the zip with cwm recovery (the one compatible with merged partitions), it says "success" but then when I reboot and go to the Xposed app it says "Installation is only possible manually via recovery for now". Can anyone help me? I tried so many times already :(

I don't have any luck when installing Xposed for L 5.1. I flash the zip with cwm recovery (the one compatible with merged partitions), it says "success" but then when I reboot and go to the Xposed app it says "Installation is only possible manually via recovery for now". Can anyone help me? I tried so many times already :(
if you have something like this, then xposed is successfully installed:

Screenshot_2015_05_10_03_09_34.png

Reactions: KeeriosR
flash the zip via recovery

I have no access to SD card after repartitioning with Ivans guide.... I am clueless now.
I want to go back also... Can anyone guide me pls ?
Do you use Ivans recovery? Because Thats the only way for me to use the sd card.

After almost a Week of using it i cant imagine any problems. It runs smooth, i had not a single reboot, no mic problems and battery life is great anyway. But i have to say that i dont use bluetooth so i dont know whats about this.

Oh alrighty then, in that case it's installed already. Thanks! :)
Btw are you using a module for center clock and the percentage?
it's gravitybox which centers my clock and gives me percentage of battery remained.
but this module is not compatible with 5.1.x [causes bootloop], so I reverted back to AOSP 5.0.

Im using iban asop 5.1.1 modified and everything works fine same as previous rom. I Installed it with TWRP
Battery life doesn't changed

BT seems to work OK. At least I can start and end phone calls from my car´s radio, without any "connection failed" message.
Further tests need to be done.
Any hint how to, at least get % in battery icon? No further fancy tricks required, just the percentage.

EDIT: Does Xposed work with this 5.1.1

Last edited:
BT seems to work OK. At least I can start and end phone calls from my car´s radio, without any "connection failed" message.
Further tests need to be done.
Any hint how to, at least get % in battery icon? No further fancy tricks required, just the percentage.
Download app Percent Enabler.

Edit : Yes xposed working

Last edited:
Reactions: Zinko
Still suffer from the "unknown number" bug in the call log. But BT works just great.

Hi @zipalign ,
this is one of the most visited threads in the last days. I think that the OP should be updated with the last builds and links to installation instructions. Furthermore, there are modified ROMs of Ivan’s last build. Personally, I’m using such a mod ROM (#337) which is 100% stable without the need to merge partitions.
friendly

Reactions: tmz83
Considering that the ROM (#337) needs a new threads because it is not the the Ivan's Rom.. or am I wrong?

Considering that the ROM (#337) needs a new threads because it is not the the Ivan's Rom.. or am I wrong?

Although I haven't used Ivan's last build [2015-05-04] I would say it's exactly the same, deprived of any third party (chinese) stuff.

Reactions: Pelloz
Has anyone managed to get the test codes to work? I'm trying to calibrate the proximity sensor but *#*#0588#*#* doesn't do anything...

..but on that (#337) rom, USSD is still on chinese...
Someone knows how to edit string.xml associated with this? need a fix,...

This can not be translated. This is contained in the database Lolipop. Just a bug 5.0 :-/

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S

Still suffer from the "unknown number" bug in the call log. But BT works just great.
Oops. BT Started showing some weakness: 2 phone calls in a row and it looses connection before the second. Better than official, but not perfect.
Also, bug with "unknown number" in call log. I think only outgoing calls. Tried to clean data from phone related apps, but no improvement.