[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Ok. I put smiui in my mi2 and mi4 4.12.19 and in mi2 is work ing good agile in mi4 not. Don't know in this .26 release i do not have wi fi so i can not download....
In the 4.12.19 there were many bugs.
In this 4.12.26 they are fixed, I tryed personally :) HDR, Video recording and OHO are working fine :)

Oh really?? In my mi2 everithing was Great..the only thing is that i see different level of brightness in camera of mi4 too...in official release is ok this....is xiaomi.eu based rom very different than official one?

Oh really?? In my mi2 everithing was Great..the only thing is that i see different level of brightness in camera of mi4 too...in official release is ok this....is xiaomi.eu based rom very different than official one?
The xiaomi.eu version is the translated version, in the "official" one the only languages are english, chinese and japanese (i think is japanese at least). As you can see this has much more languages :) incluso l'italiano ovviamente ahah :)

Last edited:
Fantastico! Ma credo che co siano differenze tra le due . Why for example the camera is full screen in xiaomi official and here is just 3/4?

The xiaomi.eu version is the translated version, in the "official" one the only languages are english, chinese and japanese (i think is japanese at least). As you can see this as much more languages :) incluso l'italiano ovviamente ahah :)
Xiaomi.eu does a lot more than just adding more languages.
They do tweaks to browser, security center, file explorer and some more Apps ...

Fantastico! Ma credo che co siano differenze tra le due . Why for example the camera is full screen in xiaomi official and here is just 3/4?
Thats simply your resolution. Try to change the camera Megapixels from 13 MP to 10 MP or other values. You will see that your camera screen will change to full screen.

Uhm probably some bugs in this release. 19 there are.. When I reboot the languages in SWIFT key i have to download always again, then notifications in whatsapp always turn in default... In mi2 i did not have such problems

HEI all i have created this zip with some tweaks like newer busybox , full init.d support and many build prop tweaks!!
I have deleted some things that in the original ROM make the device unstable and slow on network with 3g and edge and many other tweaks so try it!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xl9hq7na6e9109d/buildprop_busybox_initd_4.12.26.zip

I do not recommend using this script collection.
I do not allow you to use my scripts in such collections and call it "sMIUI based".

Your script collection contains many redundancies and seems like a bunch of "universal" commands that promise to be a universal 1 for all solution for everything, but they are not...

You can start your own project, but please stop posting it under sMIUI.

Uhm probably some bugs in this release. 19 there are.. When I reboot the languages in SWIFT key i have to download always again, then notifications in whatsapp always turn in default... In mi2 i did not have such problems
Please be a little more precise. Which release are you actually talking about ? What are the problems ? Did it happen for you in earlier releases ?

Maybe other user can help you then.

Why when enabling ART , on Evert boot ,the phone clean the "ART cache"?
How can we do?

Try to use google. This might help you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/help/art-enabled-android-upgrading-reboot-t2916797

Thank you so much for your work first of all.
I don't know what's the problem, everything is going perfectly (battery is awsome) but i use zedge for download the notifications and ringtones.
Now, when i select a notify from zedge (for whatsapp for ex or mail) when i reboot i have to put again because it loses the choose.
Then, swiftkey, i download the dictionary then when i reboot i don't have them, if i go to the swiftkey settings it says "error downloading, not possible to downalod the dictionary"...
Why?

uhm seems now everything is going great... really an amazing rom.
I use just smiui not others...

I do not recommend using this script collection.
I do not allow you to use my scripts in such collections and call it "sMIUI based".

Your script collection contains many redundancies and seems like a bunch of "universal" commands that promise to be a universal 1 for all solution for everything, but they are not...

You can start your own project, but please stop posting it under sMIUI.

Please be a little more precise. Which release are you actually talking about ? What are the problems ? Did it happen for you in earlier releases ?

Maybe other user can help you then.

Try to use google. This might help you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/help/art-enabled-android-upgrading-reboot-t2916797

Sorry but many tweaks that you've added to the rom don't work properly. I've only taken build.prop and init.d script from your rom, then I've corrected the build.prop keeping some of your features, removing others and keeping sMIUI credits.
I've added tweks for 3g and edge connection, because both in your rom and in official Xiaomi's rom the network was slow. I've also added the latest version of Busybox with right symlink and full init.d support.

I'd like to create a project in order to make a flashable zip with only features and tweaks for MI3 and MI4.

NOW I AM ASKING YOU TO USE SOME OF YOUR INIT.D AND BUILD.PROP TWEAKS FOR CREATING MY OWN PROJECT: I will link your rom on Xiaomi eu and xda.
Tell me if I'm allowed to do it, please.
Thanks for creating this awesome rom and for reading me ;)

P.s.: I googled a lot and I found this link, but the only answer I could find was that you had to make the rom compatible to ART ....if it's not possible it's ok :)

I've tried many benchmakers and with these little modifies the phone runs a little bit faster :)
With ART the phone is equally fast, but the battery lasts much more.

Sorry but many tweaks that you've added to the rom don't work properly. I've only taken build.prop and init.d script from your rom, then I've corrected the build.prop keeping some of your features, removing others and keeping sMIUI credits.
I've added tweks for 3g and edge connection, because both in your rom and in official Xiaomi's rom the network was slow. I've also added the latest version of Busybox with right symlink and full init.d support.

I'd like to create a project in order to make a flashable zip with only features and tweaks for MI3 and MI4.

NOW I AM ASKING YOU TO USE SOME OF YOUR INIT.D AND BUILD.PROP TWEAKS FOR CREATING MY OWN PROJECT: I will link your rom on Xiaomi eu and xda.
Tell me if I'm allowed to do it, please.
Thanks for creating this awesome rom and for reading me ;)

P.s.: I googled a lot and I found this link, but the only answer I could find was that you had to make the rom compatible to ART ....if it's not possible it's ok :)

You can use the functions you like from my init.d scripts, but dont completely copy the script files.
Copy the functions you want and paste them into your own scripts.

You can call your scripts 99_whatever_script_name and add sMIUI functions with Version-comments inside the bash script
Code:
#sMIUI 4.12.26 CPU Tweaks
echo "bla-tweaking-bla" /this/is/a/path

Dont use my scriptnames, this will cause lots of confusion...
build.prop is no big deal, just take what you want.

ART is still experimental and we actually have to fight with low partition sizes. ART even increses the needed amount of space!

Ciao scozzadroid siccome noto anche io un po di lentezza nel 3g in questa ROM come posso installare le tue modifiche alla rom ?

Hi got big problems with alarm...yesterday i turn mi4 off,everything was ok. put the alarm. Today it didn0t boot (sutck at mi logo and very hot the phone) had to rset with mi flash nothing worked anymore,
Big trouble then today i put again cwm,dual boot and the rom fresh install.
Again now the phone booted and the alarm was ok but after the first snooze it rebooted and again stuk at m logo with only one buttonthat was brightness (only teh back button was illuminato).

What's going on? it's a huge bug?