[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Hi got big problems with alarm...yesterday i turn mi4 off,everything was ok. put the alarm. Today it didn0t boot (sutck at mi logo and very hot the phone) had to rset with mi flash nothing worked anymore,
Big trouble then today i put again cwm,dual boot and the rom fresh install.
Again now the phone booted and the alarm was ok but after the first snooze it rebooted and again stuk at m logo with only one buttonthat was brightness (only teh back button was illuminato).

What's going on? it's a huge bug?
Well, there is a few users on Mi3 Thread (same ROM) reporting that bootloop problem. But actually there are a few which have no problems at all ... So its kinda hard for me to tell whether it is or is not a ROM related issue.
I would recommend waiting for tomorrows 5.1.3 Version and install with full wipe !

Hi guys, so it happens to me too while testing various sMIUI versions. Using true dual boot it's easy to go in bootloop (sometimes i fail, sometimes system fails ^-^).
But i've never had to use MiFlash pc tool because i always solve problems.

First of all, i suggest you to buy Titanium Backup Pro, just in the extreme case you have to format data (sdcard will be not formatted). Also i have a copy of the Titanium Backup folder in my pc to be safe.

If it happens to you too to go in bootloop, you can just try to format cache partition (try with data later) and flash over a sMIUI or MIUI rom (i suggest you to flash the same rom you have already flashed before ON THAT SYSTEM). 90% of the times I go in bootloop i solve just flashing over another rom. This will make you lost ANYTHING.

If you are unlucky and this didn't work (try first this process to both system 1 and 2 first) you can always try to format also data. This worked 100% of the times FOR ME, but it will make you lose all apps you have installed and also systems settings. I know this is boring, but is where Titanium Backup comes up and saves you :) You only have to configure your gmail account, open playstore and install Titanium Backup. You will notice that /sdcard was not formatted and all of your backups are already there :)
As you may know Titanium can also backup your settings, system apps, apps' data.

It never happend to me, but I understand that it could happend that both this metods didn't work. Search on google for a MiFlash guide that will make you completely restore your phone. You will lose every photos, videos, audios, and also Titanium Backup backups. This is where you will have to copy the Titanium folder from your pc to your Mi3/Mi4 /sdcard folder and just install back Titanium from the Playstore and restore back all your settings/apps+data :)

This is the risk you should already know it may happens while flashing roms, this is why developers always write that they do not take responsibilities :)

Hope I helped the ones who are stuck in bootloop :D cya and happy new year

*Correct me if I made mistakes, thanks*

Last edited:
I don't know i have bug problems.
Always the system never keep the notification (i use zedge) of whatsapp plus or mail notification that i personalize.
Then with alarm i got problems, sometimes it doesn't boot or it boot but then it makes unstable for awhile and then it goes again.
Swiftkey doesn't keep the dictionaries i download before (when i turn the phone off it stuck again and i have to download again the dictionaries).
I don't know strange problems. I know want to put all stock settings, stock recovery,stock miui from xiaomi.eu in both partition and i see what happens...

Installed now the stock recovery and stock xiaomi 4.19.26. It seems everything is going ok, swiftkey is ok, and notification is ok. Let's see if it lasts...

It seems surely a little bit less fluid and smooth like butter but it works better the official one. Greenify works great finally and it seems that apps are going great with settings.
I don't know if it's rom related or reovery...is it possible to install the rom with stock recovery?

5.1.2 is online, first Version in 2015 !

Unfortunately still based on 4.12.26, due to Xiaomi Hollidays, but packed with some nice new features fixes and updates ;)
Have a nice weekend !

It seems surely a little bit less fluid and smooth like butter but it works better the official one. Greenify works great finally and it seems that apps are going great with settings.
I don't know if it's rom related or reovery...is it possible to install the rom with stock recovery?
I lost you somewhere ..
Can you please clearly post the issues you have with sMIUI compared to the official xiaomi.eu release ?

Recovery shouldnt affect any bugs you were talking about

downloaded 2 times by 2 different servers I fail to corrupt? I must continue mi416gb
All links are online, please try again.

I got notification and settings lost after power off the phone with your rom. I have issue with alarm sometimes phone doesn't boot and got bootloop or it doesn't respond anymore after snooze the alarm.
Now it's perfect with official, no lost settings or other issues.
Only stuff makes me changes probably is the battery... So bad now i have 91% now with 15 mins screen on.... It's awful. I don't have any wake lock Anche I un install everything concerning xiaomi framework and other stuff

Oh man. I tried again to put cwm r11 now without dual boot (tdb) thinking could be the problem.
Put the cwm then flash your last 5.1.3 and seems everything was very good this time (the xiaomi official has battery ridicolous, guess half than yours).
After 3rd boot (normal boot) i'm doing now it's stuck in bootloop....how can be possible that 2 reboots perfect and then now bootloop if i do nothing different???

Trying wipe cache and dalvik now

I just flashed it again. Did no wipe and it's working fine. There's only one thing after flashing, there are two apps of Voice Search.

I did
  • Fixed sMIUI Allow Hosts Whitelist for AdBlocker (Remove your /sdcard/sMIUI_allow_hosts File ->> Reboot ->> Edit the freshly created one with your changes!!! )
After rebooting it gives a bootloop. Did a whipe, still the same. Flashed again and now it's working again?

Maybe you can make MiClick also a choice weather you want to install it or not?

Thanks again for your time and effort

Last edited:
Now wipe again and put r8 6.0.5.0 recovery trying if the problem is the recovery....

getting mad

Now wipe again and put r8 6.0.5.0 recovery trying if the problem is the recovery....

getting mad
If you might know I do not own a Mi4 and Im kinda cooking that ROM blind, that makes it even harder to help you..
Please install CWM r11 again, wipe /data factory reset and enable or disable TDB (whatever you like more)!
After that install latest sMIUI. That would be a fresh installation !

If you still have problems with bootloops, try to flash sMIUI again, and after installation boot the System and delete /etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations , maybe we got some features here your phone doesnt like.

Already did a wipe and everything. With smiui and r11 doesn't work that is ok i mean that is clear.
Trying with r8 cwm without of course tdb (it doesn't support it) and see...but i don't have great feelings...

Is normal that xiaomi official rom battery is so bad?

Already did a wipe and everything. With smiui and r11 doesn't work that is ok i mean that is clear.
Trying with r8 cwm without of course tdb (it doesn't support it) and see...but i don't have great feelings...

Normally I have 36 hours with one battery. I use my phone quite a lot ;)

With miui xiaomi.eu official?
I was shocked about battery immediately (positive) with smiui but i have so big problems while with official not...but battery is so ba ith official

Hmm recovery shouldnt be the problem.

Please try to remove the init.d script I told you.
It would be great if you can send me logcat output while your bootloop happens.

now tried to wipe again and then put again r11 (r8 got problems too).
tdb no way (i install agin with tdb and some app didn't even install like miexplorer ecc...i select them but they're not there at the end of installation....)
again put the 5.1.3 without tdb. ok but after recover my backup playstore now disappeared....

i think it's too much for me:)

Telling that mixplorer didnt install after you checked it in AROMA tells you have some problems with your dualboot configuration.
Did you already flashed with fastboot to cleanup that weird stuff ?

exactly. But tdb isn't supported with last r11 cwm?
Anyway...
Of course i tried miflash at least 2 times, last one with your smiui was impossible to boot nothing anymore (i had tdb) and i needed miflash to clean everything...
Now i'm trying dual boot with official one i want to see if it works or not...

It seems only official is perfect in my phone

no...i think tdb is not going in any case...try r11 now without tdb and xiaomi official 5.1.2

Please try to delete the init.d scripts, so I can see if it is a sMIUI bug or some personal problems.

with official, no tdb and r11 seems going good...

well i don't know i did so much stuff i need to use the phone...
how can i do this?

I tried to backup (4 days ago with cwm r11 and tdb enabled but it can restore....)

with official, no tdb and r11 seems going good...

well i don't know i did so much stuff i need to use the phone...
how can i do this?

I tried to backup (4 days ago with cwm r11 and tdb enabled but it can restore....)
You could now do
-Full nandroid backup in CWM
-flash latest sMIUI in CWM (no wipe /data)
-check if everything works fine
-if you get bootloop, flash latest sMIUI again (so that you can boot again) and start
-When system started take rootexplorer App and delete all files in /system/etc/init.d/
-Reboot and see if it now works without bootloop

If something goes wrong just restore your cwm backup