[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays :p
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !

Reactions: jojo_0n and Kyruf
bro, everytime that i reinstall it i have a small problem.. lol
(all clean installs)
the first time my android.core whatever force closed every second

the second time i reinstalled it i had google play problems, couldnt install nothing, error code.

now my live wallpaper force closes, so i cant pick a live wallpaper, have to do it manually from the icon itself.

lol

any ideas why everytime i have a small problem? ahahaha

besides that the phone is perfect, battery, smoothness, everything.

also i was curious, you said theres sound boost in speakers?? i dont hear any difference... how do i boost even MORE my speakers? thanks

How about providing a full tutorial on how to install CWM and this ROM and how to return to stock, together with all the links?

Fo example I would like t try it, but the installation instructions starts from "Start CWM recovery". Well, what happens if you have stock recovery ? How do you install CWM? Where do you take it from? How do you return stock, if needed ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
also i was curious, you said theres sound boost in speakers?? i dont hear any difference... how do i boost even MORE my speakers? thanks
  • VolumeBoost (aries)
It does works only on aries devices..

How about providing a full tutorial on how to install CWM and this ROM and how to return to stock, together with all the links?

Fo example I would like t try it, but the installation instructions starts from "Start CWM recovery". Well, what happens if you have stock recovery ? How do you install CWM? Where do you take it from? How do you return stock, if needed ?

Thanks!
I'll try to make one.. :)

Updated to 5.2.6. When I boot the phone in the bootlog the cpu is set to 1267mhz. With CPU spy i checked it - it never goes up. Left the phone for 30 minutes, went in deep sleep, checked again - CPU started scaling to 2265MHz.

Test 2: restarted phone: bootlog shows the cpu limit set to 1267mhz. Right after the bootup - never goes up 1267mhz, left it for 1 minute locked. Unlocked, checked directly cpu spy- started scaling to 2265mhz. This time it didn't go thru deep sleep.

Summary: after I lock the phone and then unlock it the CPU limit is gone. Switching between performance/balanced power setting reapplies the CPU limit. But after I lock and unlock it its once again gone.

Last edited:
Updated to 5.2.6. When I boot the phone in the bootlog the cpu is set to 1267mhz. With CPU spy i checked it - it never goes up. Left the phone for 30 minutes, went in deep sleep, checked again - CPU started scaling to 2265MHz.

Test 2: restarted phone: bootlog shows the cpu limit set to 1267mhz. Right after the bootup - never goes up 1267mhz, left it for 1 minute locked. Unlocked, checked directly cpu spy- started scaling to 2265mhz. This time it didn't go thru deep sleep.

Summary: after I lock the phone and then unlock it the CPU limit is gone. Switching between performance/balanced power setting reapplies the CPU limit. But after I lock and unlock it its once again gone.
Please do exactly the same test with previous version 5.1.30 and reply back your results.

Do I have to wipe everything to go back to 5.1.30? I did test on 5.1.30 and there were no such problems if my memory is right.

Do I have to wipe everything to go back to 5.1.30? I did test on 5.1.30 and there were no such problems if my memory is right.
Flash over a bugged rom: better to wipe data, but if you want, you can try to flash over and see how it goes :)

Thanks!
DONE!

Reactions: kamelot
Anyone having problems with spotify? it close after some minutes after screen off and it stops playing of course

Anyone having problems with spotify? it close after some minutes after screen off and it stops playing of course
No SoundCloud and Spotify are both working for me.. Have you tryed to redownload it yet?

Download link seems to be broken.
Снимок.PNG

notice extremly improvement on battery life since last update , plus spotify is not closing anymore (and i dont even updated it)

Reactions: sebsch1991
How I can put min cpu limit ,for now it is 900 mhz ? thanks

I'll try with CPU control lite and others but nothing, min cpu freq is still 900

How I can put min cpu limit ,for now it is 900 mhz ? thanks

I'll try with CPU control lite and others but nothing, min cpu freq is still 900
/etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations - open as text and find the following
Code:
debug_log=1
clockspeed=1267200
setgovernor=ondemand
gpuclock=330000000
just edit value of clockspeed and reboot
but remember
Code:
# debug_log  --> Set this variable to either 0 or 1. This will enable or disable
#                Logging to script actions to /sdcard/MIUI/sMiUI_boot.log
#
# clockspeed  --> This is the CPU-Limiter Function. Here you can tell your CPU not go
#                clock over your specified value. Lower frequencies mean lower power-
#                consumption and give you better battery life !
#
#                Following steps are available:
#                729600 883200 960000 1036800 1190400 1267200 1497600 1574400 1728000 1958400
#
#                Set to 0 to completely disable the feature and use full clockspeed!
#
# setgovernor --> The governor is responsible for switching between CPU frequencies.
#                You can choose from the following:
#                ondemand userspace powersave interactive performance
#
# gpuclock    --> Set this variable to either 400000000 or 200000000 !
#                578 Mhz = More Power for games
#                330 Mhz = More battery saving
#                200 Mhz = Most battery saving (can be laggy)
#
#                Following steps are available:
#                578000000 462400000 389000000 330000000 200000000

i have to rectify my last post, spotify is still closing after some time (when reproducing over bluetooh) and Maps (from google) is the same story. This is happening as you power off the screen and a minute or two.
Is like greenify is hibernating them, but i dont use greenify. Same versions of spotify and maps are working properly in other phones. (without this rom)

There is a bug...When my facebook has a notification then my music player play music...but music player is stop....If i close my facebook then music stop....its crazy...