[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

There is a bug...When my facebook has a notification then my music player play music...but music player is stop....If i close my facebook then music stop....its crazy...

This is happening with the official ROM too.
Another anoying bug from the official is that when reproducing songs not in the official music app it wont show information at the bluetooh devices (ie, spotify)

Hi all,

I experienced some black screen of death with this rom; the phone is not responding anymore, I have to press the power button 10 seconds to reboot.

I flashed again without the cpu and gpu limitations. And since, no such issues.

I don't know if it's really related. I'll post if I see the issue again.

i've noticed some problems with colors when u open a folder...its just me or its normal? i love this rom...its pretty awesome and battery friendly....i've got like 6.5h SOT... The only problem is that thing with the colors...then every app that has dark colors appears like that...

250a3419d96c1bd3b58cb1946a27f609.jpg

72f277e43d8d5dbce1bec9df697444db.jpg

as you can see, images look good on the main screen, but then it fades when open the folder...i.e. the compass icon.

Reactions: Shishi and Kyruf
sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.

sMiUI 5.2.13 is online !

If you have any problems with GooGle Apps Force Close, please open Play Store and let Google update itself.
Follow How To on Post #1 when you have BootLoop problems!

Please report any bugs as usual.

I´ll go back to bed - I´m sick -- Having a cold :( ( its freezing cold in germany) ...
Have a nice weekend.
get well soon bro, good job btw

I have more space 500mb why im always bootloop is there any way to prevent it ?

Thanks
Don't reboot lol

btw, doesn't always matter on the free space. Did you checked your /system partition? May be a dirty flash?

I can't really help you with any more accurate description/information..

For example, one cause of reboot for me was full /system partition (with 32gb free on /sdcard), or another one was wrong root settings.. Depends..

i've noticed some problems with colors when u open a folder...its just me or its normal? i love this rom...its pretty awesome and battery friendly....i've got like 6.5h SOT... The only problem is that thing with the colors...then every app that has dark colors appears like that...

250a3419d96c1bd3b58cb1946a27f609.jpg

72f277e43d8d5dbce1bec9df697444db.jpg

as you can see, images look good on the main screen, but then it fades when open the folder...i.e. the compass icon.
I am able to confirm this, colors are strange on the latest versions, i noticed it in games and i am 101% sure that some backgrounds weren't shown like this!
I think it's miui fault this time...

I have more space 500mb why im always bootloop is there any way to prevent it ?

Thanks
500mb ? that cannot be correct. please flash smiui again, boot system and watch your smiui bootlog. please post the complete log here so we can help you

500mb ? that cannot be correct. please flash smiui again, boot system and watch your smiui bootlog. please post the complete log here so we can help you

Here pls check thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-16-06-56-13.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-16-06-56-13.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 276
The important line is line number 1320
Disk Free -> Total Space 629,5M ---- Used Space 587,2M ---- Free Space 42,3M
But 42,3M free should be enough, that should not be your problem. And you still have the bootloop problem ?

I noticed some problems with the display (5.2.13) on my Mi3w. Its kind of hard to explain, the shades of grey is very different from before, a lot brighter. It is very noticeable, and is present everywhere (while browsing webpages, on homescreen, on icons like mentioned previously by another user). It hurts my eyes while trying to read at night.

I think its some color rendering error that makes grey shades way too bright. If you could fix it, it would be very appreciated.
Nice work btw :) Thx

Reactions: Kyruf
Confirming the color bug as well. I first noticed it while typing with swiftkey, i am using dark theme and out of nowhere, half the buttons were brighter than the others.

Confirming the color bug as well. I first noticed it while typing with swiftkey, i am using dark theme and out of nowhere, half the buttons were brighter than the others.
Maybe a official bug in 5.2.13, lets see if next version has fixed it.

I would like to thank all Donators for their great support !!

I really enjoy creating sMiUI with all its features and it is a pleasure to see that others like and appreciate my work.

Thank You!

----

I actually planned to buy a Mi4 around christmas 2014, but I was waiting for a better price and now the 64 GB Version is not availble for weeks now ...
I will not be buying a Mi-Note or Mi-NotePro as I think it is kinda weird and uncomfortable to have such "big" devices. Phone up to 5 inch or Tablet with about 10 inch, I dont like that "phablet" idea...
Will I build sMiUI for Mi-Note ? Well if there is enough requests I will think about it.

I am hoping for a great Mi5 in Summer 2015 and will be preordering the device immediately as soon as its published

Chinese NewYear guys so no new BaseROM this week.
But I´ve put all latest changes on 5.2.13 and bring you sMiUI 5.2.20 ;) !!

Online and ready to download in Post #1.

Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: blur