[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I'll check it out! Thanks!!
PreChangelog for 4.12.19 here -> http://en.miui.com/thread-70578-1-1.html

No words about the static background ... lets hope they dropped thad idea !

Sorry I cant give you any viber support. If you dont get any notifications from any App you should check it in Settings -> Notifications .. and set correct permissions.
Here you can find info about RILJ wakelocks http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2355140
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't change per app permissions, they are all greyed out and won't let me do it. Is there something i'm missing?

-- Edit --

Fixed it, had to allow Permission Manager first on the little cogwheel on the security screen!

Last edited:
Can you add a better Music Player Widget and add the previous button on the music player widget on the status bar?

It'll perfect with this add :3

Is there something like app ops or privacy guardian by CM to use on this beautiful ROM? I've wakelock problems with google play services

I found this FC sometimes, the picture maked, hope you know, the 12.12 and 12.05 all happend, in sometimes. I don't know who have also.. sorry for my English,I am Chinese. ps: I deleted the google software, you know , it cant be use in our land...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-19-10-57-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-19-10-57-43.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 415
I Have a big trouble with this Date / Time setting, I live in +7 Timezone, after setting everything ok and work, but after shutdown or restart, timezone setting always back to +1 European Time zone so .. anything already set not working cause work by time and date, like alarm, time schedule and calendar .. please help..

I found this FC sometimes, the picture maked, hope you know, the 12.12 and 12.05 all happend, in sometimes. I don't know who have also.. sorry for my English,I am Chinese. ps: I deleted the google software, you know , it cant be use in our land...
I dont see any FC on your screenshot ?!

I Have a big trouble with this Date / Time setting, I live in +7 Timezone, after setting everything ok and work, but after shutdown or restart, timezone setting always back to +1 European Time zone so .. anything already set not working cause work by time and date, like alarm, time schedule and calendar .. please help..
That has been reported a lot, I think it is a xiaomi.eu bug, since I checked all my mods for that...
Im working on it..

I dont see any FC on your screenshot ?!

I have not screenshot it succeed ,cause it is not always FC, just sometimes 。It can work, but not in all time。I've seen it about 2 times a day。Until yesterday I installed xposed lightningwall module, it does not appear.

It looks like they forgot all about the opaque notification shade update..?
(I'm happy if they did!).
Full changelog for MIUI6 4.12.19 HERE
I don't see any notice in this changelog of a notification shade edit!

Please be a little more precise and correct in writing english. I dont fully understand you.
Sorry but i use google translate because i don't speack english very well.

Miui v5 (original) = all ok, the back microphone work.

Smiui V6= the back microphone don't work, it work only the first recording after i turn on my smartphone. For subsequent recordings it does not work.

Wiui V6 = the back microphone don't work, it work only the first recording after i turn on my smartphone. For subsequent recordings it does not work.

4.12.19 is ready to download for you in Post #1.

experimental version is also available in Post #1.

Pleas Note - This weeks experimental Version does not contain google Apps !! Please flash gapps seperately after sMIUI installation. You can find them here !

Happy flashing and have a nice weekend ;)

4.12.19 is ready to download for you in Post #1.

experimental version is also available in Post #1.

Pleas Note - This weeks experimental Version does not contain google Apps !! Please flash gapps seperately after sMIUI installation. You can find them here !

Happy flashing and have a nice weekend ;)

Hi sebsch1991, I still dont understand the base rom between 5.x and 4.x.
You said 5.x based on miui.com, so 4.x based on what? Which one is based from MIUI v6 Special Edition?
Thanks

miui.com Version (official) -> xiaomi.eu (adding gapps, multilanguage, some smaller mods) -> sMIUI 4.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods)
miui.com Version (official) -> sMIUI 5.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods, multilanguage + german language and gapps)