[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

You can try just using the stock application, "recorder 'of miui and try to talk to the second microphone on the back of the phone

Xiaomi-MI2S_74736_1.jpg

I treid, its being recorded without any problems

@sebsch1991
During Aroma Installation of sMiui 4.12.12 I disabled "CRT-OFF" but this option is always active.
Mms.apk is in english and not italian as my system's language.
What can I do to deactivate CRT-OFF feature?

@sebsch1991
During Aroma Installation of sMiui 4.12.12 I disabled "CRT-OFF" but this option is always active.
Mms.apk is in english and not italian as my system's language.
What can I do to deactivate CRT-OFF feature?

I can only say LOL ...
I dont know if it was xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi itself...
But they added CRT-OFF animation as default screen off animation, so my Mod doesnt work anymore and I have to code it wise versa...
Fix will be available in next version.

EDIT: It was xiaomi.eu...

Last edited:
I can only say LOL ...
I dont know if it was xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi itself...
But they added CRT-OFF animation as default screen off animation, so my Mod doesnt work anymore and I have to code it wise versa...
Fix will be available in next version.

EDIT: It was xiaomi.eu...
Thanks very much...I'll wait next version..so good work to you!

I am pretty sure that this question has been answered, but what if i choose the updater app method? My friend use this and lost everything he said and now is in MIUI V6 not in smiui ... Does he make a mistake or is that happening if you make updater app method. If is that please pre-freeze this app! Thanks dev

I am pretty sure that this question has been answered, but what if i choose the updater app method? My friend use this and lost everything he said and now is in MIUI V6 not in smiui ... Does he make a mistake or is that happening if you make updater app method. If is that please pre-freeze this app! Thanks dev
I dont know if I fully got what youre talking about...
But afaik when you install ROM with Updater App, it will automatically install to the other system.
Means when installing in System 1 Updater App will flash your Zip to System 2 !

Nevertheless you should flash sMIUI with CWM as mentioned in Post #1.

I treid, its being recorded without any problems
I have the same problem. When i recorder a file audio or a video, the back microphone don't work. I have a mi2 italian language, i do a clear installation and i followed the guide. I have see that the first one, when i turn on my smartphone, it's all ok but the second one, and the next, that i try to record it does not work. the sounds aren't fluid and clear. please fix it.

In addition to this Post ..
Here you have a little HowTo for the new sMIUI allow hosts Feature coming with next release 4.12.12 !

Lets take rendolfs problem as an example:
He wants to access http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=af ...

The Domain you want to have allowed by the AdBlocker is redirect.viglink.com

After flashing sMIUI 4.12.12 and following releases you will find a file sMIUI_allow_hosts in your /sdcard/ directory!
Edit this file with a TextEditor App like Root-Explorer.
You can also edit the file on your computer and push it to your phones /sdcard after editing!

Just add the Domain you want to allow to the list, save it and reboot.
You´re done !

The domain will not be blocked anymore, even for future releases of sMIUI or other hosts Files !
I have no problem at all whit stock browser, it works well like in miui v5

Anyone notice the change in Music app?
I just can not get the tag info of my music files right. It seems the music app or media service loading the music file tag in a wrong way. T_T

Is there a way to directly switch from 3G to 2G and vice-versa instead of going through the settings?

Can CameraNext be mute? I dont like the shutter sound, and I dont find the mute setting for this camera, even I have switched to the phone to silent mode.

Please use AROMA installer to do that while installation of the ROM.

Anyhow that ZIP File should still work. Whats the error while installation ? How do you flash ?
i flash Multi rom 4.12.12 then sMIUI_Remove_Xiaomi_Framework.It only works for sMIUI ?

i flash Multi rom 4.12.12 then sMIUI_Remove_Xiaomi_Framework.It only works for sMIUI ?
when flashing latest smiui then aroma-installer will give an option to disable the xiaomi-framework; there's no need to flash the other 'remove framework.zip'.

when flashing latest smiui then aroma-installer will give an option to disable the xiaomi-framework; there's no need to flash the other 'remove framework.zip'.
I want to use sMIUI_Remove_Xiaomi_Framework Mod for my Mi3 TD phone.For my Mi2, it's OK.