Installing sMIUI...
symlink: some symlinks failed
Updater process ended whit ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/ROMS/sMIUI_v7_kenzo_6.4.21_ENDIP.zip'

Updating partition details...
..done

twrp version:
twrp-3.0.2-1-kenzo.img
In twrp go to "Mount" and uncheck "System", then try again install new rom.

Can i ask why is supersu included in the rom?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I would like to delete SuperSU and use the built-in MIUI app in Security bundle to handle root permission but the stock app seems not working even when freezing superSU (latest dev for Mi2S)

---
I see that battery percentage is wrong in SMIUI, eg. I got about 10% in SMIUI so I plugged in the charger and switched off the phone, the battery percentage become 55%, same value is reported by TWRP recovery.

Last edited:
WiFi login page failed to popup in notification area. Reboot is required to get the WiFi login Web page.
Couldn't access sounds. Settings app crashes, if try to access sounds, to modify it's setting.

I would like to delete SuperSU and use the built-in MIUI app in Security bundle to handle root permission but the stock app seems not working even when freezing superSU (latest dev for Mi2S)

just discovered, titanium backup don't work on regular MIUI developer ROM after granting root access... :(
It claims to install SuperSU

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

That's because sMIUI have changes to use only SuperSU as root access app. No longer MIUI can grant it. That's why SuperSU is installed by default on sMIUI roms. Mark me if I am wrong :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Just a personal remark: the stable for Mi4c is perfect, the one for MiPad1 seems quite laggy somehow...

Installed sMiui 6.5.5 on note 3 pro (kenzo) but center clock not working

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk Pro(vvio)

d420b1605d4eae755bfdec0b34cfd808.jpg

Procie 2,45Ghz? Is that okay?
sMiUi 6.5.5 for cancro

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Mi2S overheating when on mobile data or Google Maps...
Does only I have this problem?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Mi2S overheating when on mobile data or Google Maps...
Does only I have this problem?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Mine is doing the same, it happens with Waze all the time, I think there must be something related to GPS navigation.. I'm on 6.5.5 release.

For those who might have experienced problems with TB with "not sufficient space available":

"...Are you using SuperSU? If so, could you try to disable the "Mount namespace separation" option in SuperSU settings."

Versión 6.5.5 on kenzo don't work Mi Account (can't enter to activate/deactivate options)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 Pro(vvio)

Last edited: